Thread: new job = no internet

Default new job = no internet

I got a new job!! I'm so excited, my current employeer is quickly on it's way out of business. i desperatly did not want to be unemployees do I'm glad this new job came along. and it's a good one!! I've got a HUGE office! And they have a gym.....WITH a trainer!! And she is so excited to train me for the Food & Wine 1/2 in October!!

but.....they have a NO PERSONAL INTERNET usage policy. ugh...what are they thinking!??!?!

anyway, so for SR's who have "real" jobs where we don't get to play online all day long, what are your survey totals like? Do you make SM? I'm going to have to accept the fact that SMP just probably isnt' in the cards anymore...I can't shop that much.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

congrats on the new job!

I do pretty well with surveys (SM) and I can't do them at the office. I usually try to do a few before I leave for work, and the rest after work in the evening while I watch TV. even 3 surveys/day would give you at least $60/month.
    Last edited by SCard; 04-13-2011 at 01:54 PM.

Congratulations on the new job! Sounds like a good move for you.

Although I'm sitting at work typing this, I usually don't take surveys at work. I work in an office three days a week 8-5, then have Mouse Unlimited work at home the rest of the week.

A lot will depend on what kind of responsibilities you have after work. If I stay on top of my schedule, 2 surveys is a good day for me. On days I have less going on, 4 is typically attainable.

Once you get into your new job routine I think you'll find it easier to keep up with surveys than you think. SM is definitely still achievable!
    Kayla

I try to do about 3 a day (In the evenings). I normally make SM but did not this quarter due to vacation. I try to squeeze in more on the weekends.

Congratulations on the new job!

CONGRATULATIONS on your new job! I am so happy for you.

Congratulations on the new job!

When I went from part time to full time, I was no longer able to make SM. I have a hard time qualifying for surveys anyway, so I don't do them much anymore, just credits from shopping and such. Between work, grocery shopping, carpooling dd to afterschool activities, clean-up around the house, etc., etc...there just isn't time for me to keep trying.

BUT, if you make it a priority, I'm sure you can get some surveys in. It's like anything else, you ake time for what is most important to you, so if the survey credits are an important part of your earnings that you want to keep up, you will find the time.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I work full time and leave the house before 6AM, so I have no time to try for surveys in the morning. I do not do surveys at work, so any I get are at home later. I probably average 2 a night, sometimes just 1 if a lot is going on. I have made SM every quarter since I started on SR despite this. I try to shop through SR whenever I can, but only for things I want/need.

Just do what you can each night. It all adds up! Congrats on the new job!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Congratulations on your new job! Hopefully, you can find a little extra time in the evenigs to complete a few surveys.

I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things soon myself.
    Sunshine Rewards

I work full time and don't have time to do any surveys at work. 99% of the time I do at least the DS at night and always hope for enough time to do 1 more. I try for all of them on Friday, Sat. and Sun. I shop through SR but just for what I need and sometimes a few clothes. I have made SM every quarter for the past almost 4 years, so it certainly is doable. I love the summer when I'm not teaching. I can get a lot more surveys!

Good luck and congrats on your new job!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."