Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need ideas for a neighbor

Default Need ideas for a neighbor

Okay, here is the situation. I need suggestions on what to get for a neighbor of ours. DH slipped a disk in his back in October and we have a neighbor who has just been a peach and has been snow blowing out our driveway every time it snows, and in Wisconsin, that is a lot. This is a big job for me to do alone as we live on a hill and so on...I won't bore you with details. But anyway, we need something as a thank you. Any ideas??

THANKS!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

do you want like a gift basket with food items or something different than that?
    Sunshine Rewards

That could work. I am really open to suggestions. I know that often gift cards get lost and not used so I think that a gift basket of some kind might be better. I thought about the popcorn route but after all the trouble that SR members have had, don't know that I want to give them the business. But it is certainly an option....
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I was going to suggest either Dale & Thomas (I ordered with no issues, arrived in time, and popcorn tastes excellent) or Cheryl and Co's cookies. I got some from SR around the holidays and they were excellent as well.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks. I had gotten the free sample from dale & Tomas that you only had to pay shipping and it is WONDERFUL!!! I just did not want to get something and have it not be good. You know what I mean?

Thanks again!!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Harry and David is another good option.
    Sunshine Rewards

That is very thoughtful of your neighbor to be doing that for you. I am sure that he is not expecting anything, but it is nice that you want to give him something.

I like the popcorn idea too. I think any basket would be wonderful. I also like the Hickory Farms baskets. I got those for my Dad several times and he was very happy.

Let us know what you decide!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

If hes a wine drinker, even a nice wine basket.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Another vote for something from Cheryl & Co. I sooooo want some of those frosted cookies! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    If hes a wine drinker, even a nice wine basket.
    LOL, I was waiting for that one!

I vote for something from Cheryl and Co, they have really neat stuff.
    Sunshine Rewards