Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trouble Getting Credits For Surveys

Default Trouble Getting Credits For Surveys

Okay, now I know I am not crazy. Well maybe I am slightly crazy but not about this :

I've been thinking that I haven't been credited for all the surveys I have taken in the past week, but now I know it's true.

Yesterday I took My View and SSI2 without any credits.
    I remember vividly about the SSI2 because I rarely have qualified for that one and when I got that survey last night I yelled out "YES!" and my family asked me why I was so happy.

I took the survey and it was quite long. I waited and waited and as of this morning; no credit. My View did not credit either.

I also took the Greenfield survey after midnight and again, it was fairly long. I waited and waited for the credit. It did not appear so I went to bed thinking it would be there this morning. Still no credit. I just tried to re-qualify for it and it says there is no survey right now.

I don't mean to whine but I took about and hour and half away from my family to do those survey last night and got nothing for my time.

Any advice? I do clear my cookies so I am not sure what the problem is.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Let's start with the basics. What operating system are you running, what anti virus are you running, what browser are you using, are you using a firewall?
    Sunshine Rewards

I am using Vista. I use Firefox as my browser.
    I have Norton anti virus and no firewalls. This is my home computer.

I did just get credited for MyView that I took this morning.
    Still no credit SSI2 from yesterday or Greenfield from after midnight.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm doing some digging around in old threads and came across this. Do you have Internet Explorer 8? Maybe give it a try? I'm still digging around.

Do you have any tool bars? On the privacy tab of Tools -> Options do you have it set for Firefox to remember your history including cookies until you manually clear it?

I don't know why they sometimes don't credit but when you are dealing with cookies and computers and the internet there is bound to be glitches occasionally. I know that doesn't give any consolation when you have put your time in doing a survey and it doesn't credit. Here are a few things I have found help to increase the odds of getting your credit:

- Don't have any other windows or browsers open.
    - Don't go too fast
    - Don't clear cookies too fast/often
    - Leave the completed survey window open after completion for a little while
    - Check your computer for toolbars and/or spyware using AVG or a similar type of program.
    - Make sure you are not doing the same survey brands on other sites. If you complete an AMP at another site it will effect your ability to get credit with SR. I also make sure that I don't complete the same survey brands through other brands on SR. Occasionally I will find that SSI or GF will give me an AMP survey to complete and I always click out of it. A best practice is to not complete a survey type more than once per day (except GF which you can do 2: 1 through GF directly and 1 through YTC.
    - If you have been using a browser (i.e Internet Explorer, Firefox) and are having crediting issues try to use a different browser. Sometimes different people get different browsers to work better. Also, check to see if your browsers have updated automatically recently because usually an update will change your settings on that browser back to default settings.

Hopefully some of these will help you guys get your surveys to credit more often. Good Luck!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Those are good tips that I am going to try.

Thanks so much for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifers View Post
    I am using Vista. I use Firefox as my browser.
    I have Norton anti virus and no firewalls. This is my home computer.
    What's your userid?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Just to update; everything seems to be ok and crediting now.

I completed 6 surveys today and all the credits are showing.

Thanks for the help!

Yay! When in doubt just check the forums and ask us. We'll get you on track.
    Sunshine Rewards