Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trouble Getting Credits For Surveys

Default Sunshine Guy in Hospital

Kevin tripped and fell on Saturday while being his wonderfully funny self and ended up with a deep puncture from a stick off of the bush he fell on. It turned into a serious infection and he went to see the doctor today and the immediately sent him to surgery. The wound was very deep and the infection was bad. He came out of surgery about an hour and a half ago and he will remain in the hospital overnight and possibly for the next several days in order to receive IV antibiotics. Tricia is by his side and will be until her comes home. She wanted me to let you all know what was going on so you wouldn't worry why she wasn't in the forum. I will do all I can to help you all with anything you need. Please keep Kevin your prayers. The doctors said had he gone another day or two without treatment it would have been life threatening.

Ashleigh

Quote Originally Posted by Three4Me View Post
    Kevin tripped and fell on Saturday while being his wonderfully funny self and ended up with a deep puncture from a stick off of the bush he fell on. It turned into a serious infection and he went to see the doctor today and the immediately sent him to surgery. The wound was very deep and the infection was bad. He came out of surgery about an hour and a half ago and he will remain in the hospital overnight and possibly for the next several days in order to receive IV antibiotics. Tricia is by his side and will be until her comes home. She wanted me to let you all know what was going on so you wouldn't worry why she wasn't in the forum. I will do all I can to help you all with anything you need. Please keep Kevin your prayers. The doctors said had he gone another day or two without treatment it would have been life threatening.

Ashleigh
    Wow, that's really scarey. Thank goodness he's OK. Please keep us posted.

Hope Kevin's recovery goes smoothly.