Thread: Anyone up for a journey?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Anyone up for a journey?

Last month I rediscovered the gym and learned it wasn't the hellacious place I thought it was. With WW and this new found exercise bug I've lost 3 pounds in the last 3 weeks.

So it is time for a challenge again. I'm going to go on a walking journey. My goal is to make it to the Saks on 5th Avenue in NYC. I don't have a trip to NYC in my future but it is far enough away that hopefully by the time I meet the goal I'll have a new job and can shop at the Saks here in Houston.

Sunshine Rewards

I'll join you! This is the start of my 3rd week getting back into a workout routine. I am doing some Sports Active on the Wii, weights, walking and running. The past 2 weeks were really good, but today I really need some motivation so thanks for starting this!

We really want to go back to Disneyland, but we do not have a trip planned. I'll use that as my goal for now!

Sunshine Rewards

I will join you - I need to find some serious motivation! I think I will set my goal of walking to Tennessee - not that I want to go there but we will be going in August for my niece's wedding! I'm going to find out how far it is now and post again later!

Thanks for starting this Cate!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

OMG guys! I have been logging in some serious cardio sessions at the gym and I keep forgetting to look at the miles so I can add them to my tracker. Ugh! I can only think of the miles lost. At least losing "miles" isn't like losing survey money for being lazy. LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

Great job on hitting the gym!! Last week was really rough, but this week is going much better!! 13.5 miles so far this week! Keep up the good work Cate!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Last night I biked 10 miles and ran on the eliptical for 2 miles.
    Sunshine Rewards

I"ve been working on and training for my first Triathlon. The corporate sponsor Trek was suppose to have it Labor Day weekend at WDW, but they cancelled and went to Clear Water, Florida. The only reason I was going to WDW over Labor Day was to do the Triathlon. So I cancelled my ressie yesterday. I also had free dining-so it really killed me.

Danskin is having one this Mother's Day at WDW, so I am shooting for next Mother's Day at WDW. It is 1082 miles and I hope to loose 50 lbs. So I will join in. I did step class this past Monday, Body Pump and Eliciptor on Tuesday. I know I went 5 miles on Tuesday. So now I have to get a new ticker added on.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm going to credit myself with 5 workouts on the exercise bike at 8 miles each visit. I am going to do much better starting today with keeping track of my miles. As soon as I get home from the grocery I'll be putting in a few laps on the treadmill.
    Sunshine Rewards

Got 8.5 miles in last night on the bike. I keep looking at my treadmill but I don't want to get dressed to get on it. I need to change this thinking.

So I'm at 70.5 miles done.
    Sunshine Rewards

7 more miles to add tonight!
    Sunshine Rewards