Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Guy in the hospital

Default Sunshine Guy in the hospital

This was posted by Ashleigh- just trying to put it out there so everyone can see...

Hi everyone! I am having problems with my forum page and I don't have a New Thread button. I am posting this all over to keep everyone in the loop. Kevin tripped and fell on Saturday while being his wonderfully funny self and ended up with a deep puncture from a stick off of the bush he fell on. It turned into a serious infection and he went to see the doctor today and the immediately sent him to surgery. The wound was very deep and the infection was bad. He came out of surgery about an hour and a half ago and he will remain in the hospital overnight and possibly for the next several days in order to receive IV antibiotics. Tricia is by his side and will be until he comes home. She wanted me to let you all know what was going on so you wouldn't worry why she wasn't in the forum. I will do all I can to help you all with anything you need. Please keep Kevin your prayers. The doctors said had he gone another day or two without treatment it would have been life threatening.

Ashleigh

adding: his surgery was Monday (yesterday)
    Last edited by disney_girl; 04-19-2011 at 07:49 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thoughts and prayers to Kevin, Tricia and the girls as they are going through this!
    Sunshine Rewards

OMG!!! Many positive thoughts for everyone!!! wishing kevin a speedy recovery!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

My prayers are with Tricia, Kevin and her family. That is so scary how things can happen so quickly.

I am glad he caught it before it got worse. The Sunshine family is in our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thoughts and prayers for the whole SR family, especially Kevin. Heal well and quickly!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Goodness!
    Hope he is home and healthy soon!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Get well soon SunshineGuy!
    Sunshine Rewards

Get well soon, Sunshine Guy! Prayers for you and the family

Hi everyone. No new news yet. Tricia went home to sleep for a bit and is back at the hospital. Kevin is due for another round of antibiotics at 10am and then after that they should know more. I will let you all know as soon as I get more news. You guys are just wonderful!!!