Page 27 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about My Thought Counts/OTX Surveys Pls Read 1st Post!

DH got one today, did it, and got credit!!!!! This is the first survey of any kind in what feels like a millenium that one of us got AND that credited.
    Sunshine Rewards

congrats to you - i think that is just terrific.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I did a couple different surveys in the last 2 days - and wouldn't you know, those are the questions I get again today along with the ol' toothpaste questions! So I will clear cookies and try later - but I think odds are I will get those same questions and be told there are no surveys for me!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    I took a survey yesterday, waited a few hours and didn't get the credit. So I cleared cookies and took another one and received credit. I guess I will clear cookies everytime!
    I'm going to have to try this... twice this past week, I've taken surveys and gotten the thank you page but did not receive credit
    Sunshine Rewards

Quick questions...

1. Can anyone in the household take these surveys or just the person registered here at SR?

2. I've done 2 of these surveys and haven't gotten credit for either. I cleared cookies before taking them and used Firefox because IE shuts down on me for no reason. Any thoughts as to why I didn't get credit?

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

Ok, it is official, I HATE SURVEYS!!!
    I took a lot of time taking an OTX survey today. Used correct information, the email I use with SR and everything! And then after 30 minutes when I got to the end, they asked my age. (Now I know my age, thank you very much.) So I answered, and they told me I wasn't being honest

I think I will just give up, it's not worth the money for the time and effort to be told I don't even know my own age!
    JollyTammy

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by jollytammy View Post
    I took a lot of time taking an OTX survey today. Used correct information, the email I use with SR and everything! And then after 30 minutes when I got to the end, they asked my age. (Now I know my age, thank you very much.) So I answered, and they told me I wasn't being honest

I think I will just give up, it's not worth the money for the time and effort to be told I don't even know my own age!
    Looks like they still haven't fixed the age issue from 1/1/08. If you haven't had a bday yet in 08 you need to put what you WILL be in 08
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jollytammy View Post

Same exact thing happened to me yesterday!! It was a long survey too.........
    Angie

Sunshine Rewards

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

Thanks! It's just frustrating to take the time and answer questions, and there's something wrong on their end.
    And I try to read the posts, but it takes time to read everything AND do the surveys right.
    I just need to quit my job so I can spend ALL my time at SR
    JollyTammy

Default Weird page on MyThoughtsCount offer...

In the qualifying pages, there is a page that lists maybe a dozen new movies but no description of which ones to check. I don't know if they want to know if I've heard of them, seen them, saw advertising for them or some other question...anyone else getting this screen? I don't want to keep getting it and answer "fraudulently."
    Sunshine Rewards