Page 32 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about My Thought Counts/OTX Surveys Pls Read 1st Post!

i'm beginning to hate otx surveys again. i took one today after 2 about movies, completed the whole thing, got the thank you page and now more than an hour later it did not credit. i tried to take another one and it said i had to wait 23 hours to do that. it's bad enough that you have to wait 24 hours to take an otx survey but to actually take one and totally finish it and not get credit for it really bites. ugh.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post
    I surprisingly qualified for one this monring on Video Game systems and it took FOREVER. About 20 minutes into it, it kept repeating the same question, asked me the final 'classification' questions and froze. Then I got the message to report an error. LOL

I had a similar problem with the video game one. It kept asking me questions over again, then I got to the classification questions, answered the one about my race. Then it took me to a page with a button at the bottom that said "Thank You". When I clicked on it, it took me to another page that gave me directions to report technical difficulties and then said something about me timing out of the survey. WTF?!? Now I can be denied because it is taking me too long to take a survey? It had taken me 20 minutes.

Not having much luck at all today with surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    I had a similar problem with the video game one. It kept asking me questions over again, then I got to the classification questions, answered the one about my race. Then it took me to a page with a button at the bottom that said "Thank You". When I clicked on it, it took me to another page that gave me directions to report technical difficulties and then said something about me timing out of the survey. WTF?!? Now I can be denied because it is taking me too long to take a survey? It had taken me 20 minutes.

Not having much luck at all today with surveys.
    Yep...same problem with the video game survey!
    Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i'm beginning to hate otx surveys again. i took one today after 2 about movies, completed the whole thing, got the thank you page and now more than an hour later it did not credit. i tried to take another one and it said i had to wait 23 hours to do that. it's bad enough that you have to wait 24 hours to take an otx survey but to actually take one and totally finish it and not get credit for it really bites. ugh.

grrr ... that just happened to me too! I finished one last night around 8:30 and got the "thank you" message. It didn't credit at 9, sometimes mine don't credit right on the hour, so I waited until after 10, still no credit. I tried to take another and it said I'd exceed their limits and to come back tomorrow. Wake up this morning, still no credit. This is the second time this has happened to me with OTX - and with every credit really needing to count, it's so disappointing!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

I wonder if they were having problems yesterday? My husband did one about fast food restaurants and it never credited either. Usually they credit pretty well for me.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by piglet-for-me View Post
    I wonder if they were having problems yesterday? My husband did one about fast food restaurants and it never credited either. Usually they credit pretty well for me.
    I didn't get credit for a fast food one either (not sure if same one). It was about 2 hours ago though, so I'm hoping it is a fluke / lag in credit posting. It took quite a bit of time!

ETA: my credit came in overnight somethime...whoo hoo!!
    Last edited by cglaura; 02-22-2008 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Rec'd credit.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I did one on fast food Tues and it also did not credit.

Don't give up hope with your OTX surveys posting. I did one early last evening and it posted overnight sometime. Maybe there is just a lag in crediting right now, but it was several hours for mine.

Default My Thoughts OTX dailey survey

Anyone know how these fall into recent offers so you can do it. I completed it yesterday at 12:30, yet its not in recent offers today. I took it from the links and did it but no way to put it into pending, and it did not credit for me. Anyone know how this works. Most days it fell into recent before the 24th hour. Thanks for any help. I am confused.

jtowner

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Very strange............. ..............My DH could not qualify for an OTX survey since 2/24. He got kicked out of all of them early on. Today, he finally was able to take a sports survey, completed it, got the Thanks page, and put it in pending. A little while later, the .75 credit showed up, but it was for 2/26. In the meantime, the 2/27 survey is still in the pending file. As I said, very strange.........
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards