Page 54 of 136 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about My Thought Counts/OTX Surveys Pls Read 1st Post!

Has anyone else gotten the movie surveys??? Yesterday it was a really long one with tons of movie trailers and at the end it froze and NO CREDIT. Today it was one about renting or buying DVD's of current movies. I got all the way to the end and the FINAL question froze AND you guessed it...no credit. GRRRRRRRRR
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Has anyone else gotten the movie surveys??? Yesterday it was a really long one with tons of movie trailers and at the end it froze and NO CREDIT. Today it was one about renting or buying DVD's of current movies. I got all the way to the end and the FINAL question froze AND you guessed it...no credit. GRRRRRRRRR
    I think it has something to do with our computers and/or Internet connections. I have had some of the same problems you mention if I take an OTX at my house, but when I'm at my parents' house, they perform perfectly and I get credit pretty much every time.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    I think it has something to do with our computers and/or Internet connections. I have had some of the same problems you mention if I take an OTX at my house, but when I'm at my parents' house, they perform perfectly and I get credit pretty much every time.
    I have to agree, I get a lot with video's and clips and they never (KNOCK ON WOOD) freeze up on me. I think one time it happened (just recently) and it was with a DS that other's had been complaining about freezing on them.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got the one with the movie trailers and it worked fine for me.
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

i just cannot get one of these! i try over & over but never get accepted! is there a trick to it?

Persistance...keep trying. And be sure you are putting an email address in even though it says optional. I wasn't getting a survey for a long time, and then someone mentioned that tip.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Is anyone else having trouble getting into the OTX surveys this morning? It takes FOREVER to load and then says the page is not available or something.

Or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble getting into the OTX surveys this morning? It takes FOREVER to load and then says the page is not available or something.

Or is it just me?
    You're not alone, I'm having the same problem.
    Robin

Same here!
    Lucy
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm wondering if OTX is having a problem or two- I still don't have credit from a survey I did at 7:45 or so Pacific time last night....
    Sunshine RewardsRobin