Thread: Posts about My Thought Counts/OTX Surveys Pls Read 1st Post!

Threaded View

Default Posts about My Thought Counts/OTX Surveys Pls Read 1st Post!

Since this is now a sticky I'm taking over the first post. Hope you don't mind.

Here is a summary of important lessons learned for OTX surveys:

OTX recently changed and you have to enter an email address even if it states its optional. It is now there way of tracking us and how often we do surveys. They are now on a strict 24 hour timer and will let you know if you are too early.

Additionally, if you don't clear cookies you run the risk of the surveys not crediting. I have had that happen to me twice now so I clear before trying. Glad it worked for people in the past but apparently OTX has made some changes so we all need to adapt as well.

Please do not mention brand names or companies that you give your opinion on through these surveys.

Also if you want to avoid being called a cheater or dishonest you must add 1 year to your birthday in 2008 even if your birthday hasn't passed. OTX has a glitch in their system they have not fixed that assumes we were all born on January 1st and we are all 1 year older. So for example, my birthday is in September and it is April. Obviously my birthday hasn't passed but OTX says it has so I add 1 year to my age and voila! no problems!

Update: If you think you are getting the same survey each day please read this:

If you are using the same email and demographics then you are not getting the same surveys. There are many many surveys with the same screener questions but they are different surveys. Once you close that window you are shut out of the surveys until tomorrow. So next time just keep going and don't close out until it either says thanks for taking a survey or none available.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 10-14-2008 at 08:04 PM.