Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136
Results 1,351 to 1,355 of 1355

Thread: Posts about My Thought Counts/OTX Surveys Pls Read 1st Post!

Question

after typing in all info it goes to your marriage status and then just sort of stop and we get come back later info. Anybody else having trouble today with OTX?
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Default OTX

I am glad you posted, I was thinking it was me. I get into that 1st one, the same as always, it slow turning pages, then it goes and goes and mine came up invalid session. I have tried twice I guess I better wait awhile, see if any more posts come in. Not a good way to start the day is it? I will post if something changes for me.

Jtowner

Default OTX

Seems to be fine now, give it a try. Good luck I just got in, I hope I did not speak to soon.

jtowner

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I am glad you posted, I was thinking it was me. I get into that 1st one, the same as always, it slow turning pages, then it goes and goes and mine came up invalid session. I have tried twice I guess I better wait awhile, see if any more posts come in. Not a good way to start the day is it? I will post if something changes for me.

Jtowner
    Also glad to know it wasn't just me. GOOD news we were able to complete one for today soo maybe the glitch is cleared up.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

I got into one and completed it with no problems.
    Sunshine Rewards