Page 94 of 136 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about My Thought Counts/OTX Surveys Pls Read 1st Post!

you are very welcome. i know how it feels to stress out about surveys as i have been doing that a lot lately. i have now made a resolution that if i get a survey that's great - if not there is always tomorrow. now, all i have to do is stick with this and maybe i won't stress out as much or smoke too much (my only vice besides shopping and doing surveys on sr). have a wonderful rest of the day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

How long has anyone waited for credit from OTX? I did a survey yesterday around 20 p.m. and still haven't got credit. I got the thank you page and it wouldn't let me go in and do another. It gave me, come back in 22 hours. So I am wondering why I didn't get credit.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

OTX surveys credit within an hour or two at the most. If you got the thank you and didn't get credit then it had to be a cookie issue. For some reason your cookie for that survey wasn't picked up, recognized, there or whatever. It does occasionaly happen. If you cleared your cookies before you started then you shouldn't have had an issue but we all know that computers are so iffy some time. Sorry you didn't get credit and I hope today is better.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Ok I am stuck in a survey that took me 10 minutes to get to this point and then I am required to check out a website for at least 15 minutes. I am ADD when it comes to site how can I look at one site for 15 minutes??? LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

5. Default

Worst OTX ever...... 45 plus mins awnsering questions about my tv habits, then interne radio habits, the social opinions I am at 80 some percent and it asks for demographics and says don't qualify after I saw I am attracted to the opposite sex (Apparently they only wanted people who like the same sex?). This sucks I took the survey slow, it took a long time, they asked all of their questions and then tell me I don't qualify. GRRRRRRRRRRR As much as I like the credit I definatly will not sit through another one tonight. Maybe not all weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    Worst OTX ever...... 45 plus mins awnsering questions about my tv habits, then interne radio habits, the social opinions I am at 80 some percent and it asks for demographics and says don't qualify after I saw I am attracted to the opposite sex (Apparently they only wanted people who like the same sex?). This sucks I took the survey slow, it took a long time, they asked all of their questions and then tell me I don't qualify. GRRRRRRRRRRR As much as I like the credit I definatly will not sit through another one tonight. Maybe not all weekend!

Hmmm, I wonder what happened. I got this one earlier today, completed it and got credit. I answered "attracted only to the opposite sex" as well. I'm sorry yours didn't credit. That always sucks! Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Hmmm, I wonder what happened. I got this one earlier today, completed it and got credit. I answered "attracted only to the opposite sex" as well. I'm sorry yours didn't credit. That always sucks! Hopefully tomorrow will be better!
    I got this one too, answered opposite sex & got credit. Maybe they had enough of us heterosexuals!

I have a question about OTX. Almost everytime I try to get a survey through OTX, I get offered the same one about video games. I always select that I've done video surveys in the list of recent surveys. I never qualify for it and yet it seems like if I just opt out of it, I can't get another one. So I go through it, say none over & over, and often get offered another survey after I get disqualified from this one.

Is it just me or does this happen to the rest of you too?

Happens to me just about everytime I take an OTX survey, but I usually manage to get another one. I really hate that survey!
    Barb

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by belbook View Post
    I have a question about OTX. Almost everytime I try to get a survey through OTX, I get offered the same one about video games. I always select that I've done video surveys in the list of recent surveys. I never qualify for it and yet it seems like if I just opt out of it, I can't get another one. So I go through it, say none over & over, and often get offered another survey after I get disqualified from this one.

Is it just me or does this happen to the rest of you too?
    I get this one alot also, however, twice it brought me to a crediting survey (though it was awhile ago), one on handhelds and one on a phone type thing. I answer the same every time. So, I always go through it all, even though I'm 99% certain I'm going to get booted, b/c just maybe! Not sure if the same...it is the one where you have to name some for about 3 questions...type it out in a textbox, then you pick from a list of those you know, then you choose which you might or might not buy.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards