Page 101 of 136 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1355

Thread: Posts about My Thought Counts/OTX Surveys Pls Read 1st Post!

what is with otx today? i have been trying since early this morning to get one and i keep getting booted out and told i don't qualify for any surveys so i wait awhile and try again and now it says i have exceeded my limit for the day. how is that possible as i haven't even completed one?help me please.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

OTX is acting weird today - I have tried several times for a survey and almost everytime I get you don't qualify for the survey - but I have not even answered one question. Is anyone else having trouble with OTX?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

i had a lot of problems with otx this morning - not qualifying for any surveys and when i would try again it would say that i had exceeded my limit for the day. i finally had to walk away from my computer for a while and then i tried again and i actually got thru one complete survey and it credited at 2 this afternoon (had been trying since very early this morning). just take a deep breath, eat some chocolate (works for me) and try again. i will keep my fingers crossed for you that you have better luck with otx and that you will get a survey today. have a wonderful monday.

I did finally get an OTX today - but one thing, I keep getting asked about having a cell phone, and I say yes, and every time, am booted out. Must have taken this survey before, but the question is still there?!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    what is with otx today? i have been trying since early this morning to get one and i keep getting booted out and told i don't qualify for any surveys so i wait awhile and try again and now it says i have exceeded my limit for the day. how is that possible as i haven't even completed one?help me please.
    This happens to me all the time, it is so frustrating. Sometimes the page doesnt load or stops loading right in the middle of a survey, and then since there is nothing I can do, if I refresh, or close the page and try again, I get that Exceeded the Limit for the day message... but yea how is that possible when I haven't completed one? That gets very frustrating and as a result I end up not taking OTX surveys usually. Its like impossible!

i did my last otx survey at 5:30 pm yesterday, it credited at 6 so it has been 24 hours since then and otx is telling me that i have exceeded my limit for the day. each day i try to take an otx survey it keeps getting later and later. yesterday it took me 4 hours to get one and i really don't think i want to try for another 4 hours tonight to take one (by then it will be 10 and i would be too sleepy to concentrate). is it 24 hours from the time you take it or 24 hours from the time it credits? either way it has been over 24 hours for both. why can't otx cooperate and let me take another survey so i can get my 3 for today.

I finally got one, pretending to shop at a convenience store for a drink and now there's an error on the page and won't let me go any further!!

I've been on a dry spell for a long time and was very happy to get an easy one! Wonderful!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i did my last otx survey at 5:30 pm yesterday, it credited at 6 so it has been 24 hours since then and otx is telling me that i have exceeded my limit for the day. each day i try to take an otx survey it keeps getting later and later. yesterday it took me 4 hours to get one and i really don't think i want to try for another 4 hours tonight to take one (by then it will be 10 and i would be too sleepy to concentrate). is it 24 hours from the time you take it or 24 hours from the time it credits? either way it has been over 24 hours for both. why can't otx cooperate and let me take another survey so i can get my 3 for today.
    When you get the options even if you have already had those options do you still answer the questions until it says you do not qualify. I find that if I just close it out, it blocks me out of the surveys for the day. Don't know if you understand what I mean, I am probably not explaining it right.
    Sunshine Rewards

yes i answer all the questions even when i don't qualify and i do understand what you are saying. it just tends to get a little frustrating when you know you have waited the right amount of time and otx still won't let you take a survey. i did get one today though, completed it and it already has credited. thanks for your understanding and have a wonderful friday.

I got a survey this morning which stalled and wouldn't refresh, and then an OTX page comes up saying I have exceeded my maximum for the day. HA - I didn't even get to finish the survey, so I have NOT exceeded my maximum. But OTX does not seem to have anything in place to detect when their surveys don't let you finish, so that you could try for another one. That is annoying, to get shut out of surveys after one had a problem!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.