Page 11 of 136 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about My Thought Counts/OTX Surveys Pls Read 1st Post!

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    Oh I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Last night I did an OTX survey and at the end I got the "liar" message after putting in my age. I thought maybe I messed up the year on the first page since I typed that info in so fast. Tonight I did an OTX one that ended in a Thank You page, is it supposed to go to the SR congrats page or is the Thank You one the right one to get credit?
    The 'Thank You' page is all I've ever gotten after completing an OTX survey, and I've usually gotten credit. Hope it credits for you!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    So, yesterday OTX called me dishonest for putting my real age in. Today, I added a year and gave them the age that I will be after I have my birthday this year. Once again, I'm called dishonest. Heck, what gives? If I'm going to lie, I'll at least say I'm 29 again! Now, there are two days that I've done a full survey and SR or me won't see a penny of it.

Is there any way we could have confirmation of whether they've fixed the age error so we don't waste our time? Thanks!!!
    Maybe they did fix it? I didnt' do one today but I saw your post last night about it not being fixed while I was doing my OTX survey, it did ask my age and I had to "lie" and say I was 34 instead of 33 and it went through and I got the credit. I didn't try today bc it won't let me until 11pm, so I may just skip it tonight and take one early tomorrow so I can get back on track.
    Sunshine Rewards

I did get credit for the one I did last night so maybe it's fixed. It's great having that extra survey to earn a little extra!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I did one this AM and put the age in I will be in April without getting the dishonest message. I also got credit. I'm thinking it's still not fixed.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

congrats to all of you for getting an otx survey. i have been trying for the last 2 days and all i keep getting is that i don't qualify for anything and it thanks me for my time. all i want to do is just scream and throw my computer out the window. i wish i knew what otx was looking for and why i don't qualify for anything lately - it's very frustrating.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    congrats to all of you for getting an otx survey. i have been trying for the last 2 days and all i keep getting is that i don't qualify for anything and it thanks me for my time. all i want to do is just scream and throw my computer out the window. i wish i knew what otx was looking for and why i don't qualify for anything lately - it's very frustrating.
    the ones that i've been coming across is looking for someone under 13 who plays a lot of video games which is of course not me nor Mike. Not sure what else they are looking for but we haven't been qualifying either since last week.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, there's the one on (COVER YOUR EARS GENTLEMEN SRers) Meno*****. Without giving TMI, they tell me I'm a liar. Ask my DH - he'll tell you I'm not!
    Sunshine Rewards

8. Default

I keep getting the message "this survey is now closed", though it won't return me to the Sunshine Rewards page. I went back to it, myself, to try again to try again for a different survey, and I got the same one, with the same "this survey is now closed" message. It doesn't seem like it's counting them, but also will not let me move past it. I will try again later, but was wondering if anyone had this experience before?

I just got one that was so easy, I truly thought it was a mistake. until .70 got credited to my account 10 minutes later. It basically asked if I liked certain print items, yes or no. then I got the congrats page. Wow!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I was also surprised at how easy a time I had today - my very first try! It was kind of long and not a fun survey - but still it was fun to get the credit!!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.