Page 2 of 136 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about My Thought Counts/OTX Surveys Pls Read 1st Post!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'll have to be on the lookout today for this new error. I wonder if its all surveys or just a chunk of them.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just completed a survey on OTX and it accepted my age and everything - so maybe it's working now!! I too got the you exceeded surveys for most of the day!

Good luck - I hope it works for everyone!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Have tried on and off all day to do an OTX survey. I get only so far, and each and every time I get this message:

Unexpected error

We’re sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.

I give up!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I finally did get one at 5pm today, it didn't ask for my age though like the vaccum cleaner and car one so I didn't have to worry about it.

I also got credit for it.
    Sunshine Rewards

It's not fixed yet...I just got booted out of the vacuum cleaner one after "being dishonest" about my age. But now it says I've already done a survey. I'm sure I won't get credit though. Same thing happened to me yesterday too. I guess it's because of the new year. I hope they get it fixed soon.

DH got all the way through a car one, told them his age, and it called him a liar! Now it says I've come back too soon and won't give us another. I quit! Stupid OTX!!!!!!

I've been trying to get a deal to work with them directly so that I can talk with them about this kind of thing, but so far they are ignoring me.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

After reading some of your posts that you had finally got this to credit I (foolishly) decided to give it one more try. 30 minutes of filling out questions only to be told again that I am lying about my age! That's definitely it for me and OTX. I have wasted over 2 hours of time over 2 days for absolutely nothing and on top of it they are calling me DISHONEST!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I just completed one after getting the unexpected error message. Not sure if it will credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got one tonight right befor 9pm and it credited for me at 9pm it was about vacumm cleaners . Make sure your birthday that you put inwhen you first enter OTX matches the age you put in on the last page .
    Last edited by m 'n c; 01-02-2008 at 11:18 PM. Reason: sorry the last sentence is against forum rules.
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards