Page 3 of 136 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Posts about My Thought Counts/OTX Surveys Pls Read 1st Post!

Stupid OTX....I was almost (I think) done completing a survey on smartphones, and it said sorry an unexpected error occurred, then it told me I had exceeded my limit for the day!!!

We just had a BUNCH of OTX credits come in.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I had the "age" problem as well. Finished the whole survey last night (wanting the increased credit from yesterday), they asked my age and they said I was dishonest and felt like they were slapping me on the hand, telling me I should take their surveys more seriously and be honest. Right! Be honest? Me who put in my real age should be honest???

Tricia
    SunshineRewards

I keep getting the error message also

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

are yall able to refresh or go back a page and refresh when you get the error message? I was able to do that once today and keep going with the survey. Just a thought.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you for your participation in our research study today. Unfortunately, you have given an invalid answer, which will not allow you to complete this study. Honest answers to survey questions are vital to the integrity of the research process. In the future, please make sure to read each question carefully and give your honest answer. Remember to pay attention to any media (video, print, etc….) that you are exposed to.

UGGGHHH!!!!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Looks like I'm in great company: the same thing keeps happening to me.
    DIANE L.

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    are yall able to refresh or go back a page and refresh when you get the error message? I was able to do that once today and keep going with the survey. Just a thought.
    No, couldn't refresh. That's the first thing I tried, and I tried it several times. No luck at all.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Quote Originally Posted by cuppycakemom View Post
    Thank you for your participation in our research study today. Unfortunately, you have given an invalid answer, which will not allow you to complete this study. Honest answers to survey questions are vital to the integrity of the research process. In the future, please make sure to read each question carefully and give your honest answer. Remember to pay attention to any media (video, print, etc….) that you are exposed to.

UGGGHHH!!!!!!

I got this this morning after completing a 25 minute survey! How frustrating! I usually don't do surveys because i don't have that much time or patience LOL
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

I got another dishonest accusation from OTX after finishing a travel survey today. GRR!!! I really hate giving up these credits. You spend HOURS trying to qualify and feel like they now have your entire life history and then finally get one and give it good, thoughtful, correct answers and they get out of paying by calling you a liar. I clicked on their technical support link, which of course is broken. So... I don't know what's wrong. Last couple of weeks I've gotten them pretty regularly and not had any trouble.

Tricia, I sure hope you have luck getting these from another souce so they work better for us.

11. Bookmarks