Thread: Thinking about SR and summertime tonight...

Default Thinking about SR and summertime tonight...

OK, so DH and DD are at tech rehearsal tonight for the theatre company that we are involved with so I am home by myself, which doesn't happen that often...AND...it's vacation week!!! Whoo Hoo!

So I came home from grocery shopping and decided to make myself a nice frozen (alcoholic) drink while doing an SR survey and surfing the net, while also watching American Idol.

Nice relaxing night!

BUT...it made me think of SR and the summertime...looking forward to nice hot weather and frozen drinks and summer fun on SR!! Here's hoping for some game nights and fun on the forums this summer when I am on vaca. from teaching. Maybe some chats too if anyone is interested when the time comes. It has been so much fun in the past...I think we need to start planning now!!! (although we may need to convince Cindy to come join in too. )

Looking forward to summertimeand SR summer fun!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I will be hanging out at home next weekend with just the little ones so I am up for some cocktail fun.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I will be hanging out at home next weekend with just the little ones so I am up for some cocktail fun.
    This coming weekend (Easter weekend?) or the following? I am home on Sat night, I think, (dh and dd have rehearsal), but not the following weekend. I am looking forward to the summer when I have some extra time off each week, although I will be working.

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Sorry I meant next weekend but I'll be home this weekend too.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Maybe some chats too if anyone is interested when the time comes. It has been so much fun in the past...I think we need to start planning now!!! (although we may need to convince Cindy to come join in too. )
    Awwww that would be nice! I do miss those fun chats with Cindy

Unfortunately, Cindy isn't a Sunshine Rewards member anymore. But we do have an awful lot of the old members still around--plus a lot of new ones. Ashleigh and I will put our heads together with the moderators and see what we can come up with.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately, Cindy isn't a Sunshine Rewards member anymore. But we do have an awful lot of the old members still around--plus a lot of new ones. Ashleigh and I will put our heads together with the moderators and see what we can come up with.
    , really???? Shucks, that is too bad!

I appreciate you thinking about it Tricia! We need to get this place hopping again!
    Sunshine Rewards