Thread: Disney Movie Club??

Default Disney Movie Club??

Hi-- I was just wondering if anyone has joined the Disney Movie Club lately? I was so excited to see that it was listed!!! However I signed up a couple days ago through SR and still haven't received a confirmation email yet from them. I am able to sign in at the site but when I click on order history nothing comes up I guess I am just used to almost instant confirmations after I order something online?? hmmmm......... Has anyone else experienced this??? I haven't cleared my cookies in a couple day either---waitiing for the confirmation.....
    Angie

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I think it took a couple days for my confirmation, also. I was the same way, expected confirmation within minutes. However, I joined the 8th and have had my movies, plus my next order for a couple wks, I think. Cinderella is going into the vault, so I picked it as my first order after the initial one. Bought another one, also with some kind of discount, too.

Thanks for the quick reply I'm just so used to getting the confirmation email within minutes......I saw that Cinderella was going into the vault along with Aladdin. My son had already requested Aladdin so I guess I ordered it just in time! Sounds like you got your movies pretty quickly. Did the credits come through quickly as well?
    Angie

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by fordisneyap08 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply I'm just so used to getting the confirmation email within minutes......I saw that Cinderella was going into the vault along with Aladdin. My son had already requested Aladdin so I guess I ordered it just in time! Sounds like you got your movies pretty quickly. Did the credits come through quickly as well?
    I can't remember, exactly, but I know not enough passed for me to even consider getting worried. We got Aladdin, too.