Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant.com

Default Restaurant.com

Restaurant.com is running another 60% off promo. I'm seeing some restaurants listed that were NOT available by the time that they ran it last month. Use code "EASY" (I'm sure Cindy will get the coupon up soon, too) if you want to try it out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Wow! I almost ordered some gc's last night. I'm glad I waited!

I actually convinced SunshineGuy to buy one for the first time yesterday (he's no big on online coupons) and he was very impressed! He bought it in the morning and used it for lunch.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia, The Melting Pot in San Mateo is listed, but I really want to go to the one in Rocklin, do you know if I purchase the GC from restaurants.com can I use it at any location or does it have to be the location that is listed on their site??? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    Tricia, The Melting Pot in San Mateo is listed, but I really want to go to the one in Rocklin, do you know if I purchase the GC from restaurants.com can I use it at any location or does it have to be the location that is listed on their site??? Thanks.
    I am pretty sure it is only good for the restaurant that is listed. It prints the address of the restaurant on the gc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    I am pretty sure it is only good for the restaurant that is listed. It prints the address of the restaurant on the gc.
    Thanks Kycha. I was afraid of that. No SR credit for me....

Ok, you guys we are going to Disney in June but we are staying in tampa before and after our stay at Disney.

What is your experience with using restaurant gift cards and can you give me any good restaurants in that area. I am checking the site our now.

Thanks April
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by annieollendorf View Post
    Ok, you guys we are going to Disney in June but we are staying in tampa before and after our stay at Disney.

What is your experience with using restaurant gift cards and can you give me any good restaurants in that area. I am checking the site our now.

Thanks April
    Ashley St Grill is Good, a little pricey
    Chammps is good, sports bar atmosphere type, but good food, not pricey
    Margarita Mamas in Channelside is a fun place to go
    DO NOT go to the Fox cool jazz club, its pricey, food not so great and very very limited menu

Thats all I can tell ya
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy, I am checking those out. I looked at Mama Margaritas and I think I realllllly could enjoy that one
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by annieollendorf View Post
    Thanks Cindy, I am checking those out. I looked at Mama Margaritas and I think I realllllly could enjoy that one
    If you go there you will be in channelside, that place is hopping. Stop in at "howling at the moon". its like no place you have ever been, party time.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.