Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Restaurant.com

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I just used it tonight!
    I ordered a $25 gc for our favorite local steakhouse (it's a lot harder to eat there for me now!! lol)
    The gc cost me only $4!! There was a $35 minimum for the check, but with 5 of us eating that wasn't hard to get to.

And then to get 7% back on that is just too good.

Funny story...my loving hubby saved me the veggies off his steak tips.
    He thought he was being sweet, but couldn't understand why I wouldn't eat them....hello! They are mixed in with STEAK!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Quote Originally Posted by nicholfamily5 View Post
    I just used it tonight!
    I ordered a $25 gc for our favorite local steakhouse (it's a lot harder to eat there for me now!! lol)
    The gc cost me only $4!! There was a $35 minimum for the check, but with 5 of us eating that wasn't hard to get to.

And then to get 7% back on that is just too good.

Funny story...my loving hubby saved me the veggies off his steak tips.
    He thought he was being sweet, but couldn't understand why I wouldn't eat them....hello! They are mixed in with STEAK!
    LOL. Where is it?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.