Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney tricks!!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Last week a Photpass CM suggested taking a photo of your Photopass card number on your own camera. That way, if you lose your card, you can still look up your pictures online. I had already written my number down, but this is a good tip I think.
    Ooohhh good tip! I'm always paranoid I'm going to lose it- not sure why I didn't think of this! But we do always have our laptop and internet so I look right away LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

one of my fav tips if you like to drink alot of water but do not like the $$$ at disney or the taste of tap at disney is to order bottled water online, I have used stapes (SR CREDIT) and they will deliver right to the resort no problem! no need to pack water or go on a shopping trip it just shows up at your room! Out last trip was 5 people for 14 nights 15 days and we used about 9.5 cases of bottled water! so this was a big help! and with the room set at about 55 degrees the water was cold for most of the morning and never did get HOT as the day went on!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Last week a Photpass CM suggested taking a photo of your Photopass card number on your own camera. That way, if you lose your card, you can still look up your pictures online. I had already written my number down, but this is a good tip I think.
    Also along those lines...make a photocopy of your park passes. I had to replace my neice's (twice no less!) this past trip. The cm actually told everyone in the office to give me a standing ovation b/c I pulled out the copy Laura: ...how do you respond to that LOL. He pushed a few keys and I had a new card in seconds. The whole think took about 2 minutes tops! I don't know how this works w/ key to the world cards...I had separate park hoppers.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Always carry a bandanna. You can use it for so many thing. Get to hot, wet it and tie it around you neck. Get a cut or scrape, use it to stop the bleeding. Get sticky, use it as a washcloth. Wet, use it to dry off. So much to be done with one small piece of material.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    one of my fav tips if you like to drink alot of water but do not like the $$$ at disney or the taste of tap at disney is to order bottled water online, I have used stapes (SR CREDIT) and they will deliver right to the resort no problem! no need to pack water or go on a shopping trip it just shows up at your room! Out last trip was 5 people for 14 nights 15 days and we used about 9.5 cases of bottled water! so this was a big help! and with the room set at about 55 degrees the water was cold for most of the morning and never did get HOT as the day went on!
    I second this advice.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

We'll definitely have to look into this for our trip in August!! It'll be super hot I'm sure, and with 9 of us, we'll be going through a LOT of water!! Thanks for the suggestion!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

For families that have 2 younder children that are not big eaters. Order a double cheeseburger and ask for an extra bun. You will be charged .90 cents for the extra bun I believe and you can slip on cheeseburger on the extra bun - add some ketchup and they can each have a cheeseburger and share the rest.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Great idea!!! if we stay onsite next time I'll defintely do this. We're a family of 5 who drink nothing but water, we stayed off site when we went so I just went over to the grocery store and picked up 2 cases. We brought a bunch in our backpacks, and when we were down to 5 we would just re-fill at Disney (although I was the picky one, the other's didn't mind their water).
    Sunshine Rewards

We always pack two pop-up hampers for our dirty laundry. I never re-pack dirty laundry, I just load the full hampers in the car at then end of our stay and toss them into the laundry room once we get back home.

Of course, I don't think this would work as well if you were flying.

LOVE all of the great ideas! Especially the drink lid under the mickey bar! We go in August so mickey bars melt really quick!

I pack all of my kids outfits in gallon size ziploc bags. Each bag has underwear, socks, shorts and shirt. This way there is no searching for matches in the morning and I can just throw a bag at each kid to get dressed. It also makes it easy to tell when we need to do laundry because I know right away how many outfits each kid has left.

We also bring breakfast foods to eat in the room. We found that eating at the resort/park takes too much time in the morning, plus it is expensive.
    Debbie