Packing kids outfits in ziploc bags as someone else had mentioned is a great idea. I do this every trip for my younger kids. It keeps everything organized in their drawers and makes getting ready in the morning so much easier because i just take out a bag and the outfit is all ready, complete with socks and undies. Also they cant go through everything trying to decide what shirt they want to wear with what shorts and wrinkle everything up on me. The clothes stay wrinkle free in the bag.

I am not sure if this was mentioned here or not so I am going to just in case.... for those who have young kids and rent strollers at the parks, bring a very brightly colored bandana and tie it around the stroller handle so when you come off a ride you can find your stroller much easier in the masses of them in the stroller area. Much easier than looking at all the name tags...we learned this the hard way.

For those who drive like we do, if you have to stay in a hotel overnight during your trip, pack an extra suitcase with all your clothes for that night so you dont have to unpack everything. I use the space saver travel bags and pack one outfit and pajamas for all 7 of us in one medium sized suitcase. When we get to the hotel I just grab that, our toiletry bag and we dont have to touch the other bags. We learned this one the hard way too. Live and learn.