Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi from California

WELCOME and ENJOY!!!
    Lucy
    Sunshine Rewards

Hi... from south California... Welcome to the SR forum.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Hi Liz!! She's from Charleston, SC. Hopefully she will start to frequent the boards. You two will get along just fine! We will have to get her up to 25 posts so she can join in at the chats

BTW- HI!! CarolinaGirl Welcome to SR (even though you forgot to put my membership id in as a referral )
    Charleston--my fav. place in SC! DH spent some of his childhood there and his little sis still lives there. We'll definitely have to get her up to 25 and go have some fun in the chat room!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Welcome CarolinaGirl74, to SR and the SR forum i see that you have gotten a warm it must be from all the we have at Sunshine Rewards! I know that you will have a lot of fun! and will love Flash chat which you can join in on when you have 75 posts which is easy to do with all the forum games we have
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Welcome aboard the best lil' reward site around! I'm sure you are going to enjoy the ride!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Welcome CarolinaGirl74, to SR and the SR forum i see that you have gotten a warm it must be from all the we have at Sunshine Rewards! I know that you will have a lot of fun! and will love Flash chat which you can join in on when you have 75 posts which is easy to do with all the forum games we have
    Oh yeah--thanks Bryan for the reminder that it's 75 to join the chat. I've got so many numbers and codes running through my head from work that I forgot it was 75 not 25!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.