Thread: Does anyone ever notice??

Default Does anyone ever notice??

That crediting of surveys is more infrequent on the weekends? I just recently started doing surveys on the weekend and feel like there is at least 1 a weekend I complete that I don't get credit for. Last week for instance was a SM survey and last night I took a .90 AMP i didnt get credit for.... Anything I take during the week I never have problems with... Just an observation but was wondering if anyone else felt the same?? And yes, I a an avid cookie cleaner so I knows thats not it

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by liviesmomma View Post
    That crediting of surveys is more infrequent on the weekends? I just recently started doing surveys on the weekend and feel like there is at least 1 a weekend I complete that I don't get credit for. Last week for instance was a SM survey and last night I took a .90 AMP i didnt get credit for.... Anything I take during the week I never have problems with... Just an observation but was wondering if anyone else felt the same?? And yes, I a an avid cookie cleaner so I knows thats not it
    No, I haven't noticed a crediting problem on the weekends, just a lack of surveys I'm eligible for.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    No, I haven't noticed a crediting problem on the weekends, just a lack of surveys I'm eligible for.
    Ditto!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I think I need to step away for a little bit - just cmompleted a GF daily that didnt reroute me back to SR and the same with Surveyhead - really dissapointed today

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I think I need to step away for a little bit - just cmompleted a GF daily that didnt reroute me back to SR and the same with Surveyhead - really dissapointed today
    Wow, you REALLY are having a bad survey day. I have only gotten 1 all day with a lot of other survey attempts. There's nothing worse, however, than completing 2 whole surveys and not having them reroute and getting credit. It happens to me on a rare occasion, just not specifically on weekends, and not with two separate survey sites on the same day.

I hope your luck improves.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've been having frustrations recently too. I just do what I can and then shut down for the day and try again. I had the SH issue yesterday with not rerouting to SR and I keep getting a Cache-No Cache screen when I complete Toluna surveys that upon refresh tell me I didn't qualify (Tricia is looking into that one). So yeah I feel your pain.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had the same two survey companies reroute with no credit today also, so I know how you feel

Two weeks ago I had problems similar to yours. I had three Samplicious surveys that did not credit as well as two long AMP surveys. All of the surveys routed to the completion pages but none of them credited. It happens once in a while but it is definitely frustrating.

I forgot to clean my cache before I did a SM survey. It took me 40 minutes and I realized today, I never got credit. Sometimes survey's are like painting a room, you have to do all the prep work, before you can start.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards