Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What Shopping Category?

hmmmm, think I will go back to looking at lingerie. the ducks are weird and I am not sure about the other one. Not really my cup of tea. But there are some other fun things
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    My face right now is just in a state of shock...imagine walking in on your parents & you have the face I have staring at my computer screen...

Without naming exact things...go to the first site, the boutique section, then you'll see a section named Cinderella (no lie), it's in the glass section & it's "petite".................

I can't stop staring...and then I am confused at the ducks...I get what they are supposed to be...but I guess I need a better visual....
    In that same section, they have a glass candy cane that would look great on anyone's Christmas tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    In that same section, they have a glass candy cane that would look great on anyone's Christmas tree.
    I dare you to do that. That is funny
    <Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

OMG, LOL!! That would be hilarious!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Yea, put that one on your Secret Santa list for next year!

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I dare you to do that. That is funny
    Beware to whoever's name I get for this years Christmas exchange!!

Well we'd get SR credit for the purchase, so...............my lucky ducky secret santa!!

Just got home and this was the 1st thread I clicked on...And all I can say is..... WOW!!! You girls have too much fun when I am away!! I ordered from Spencers awhile back for some...uhm...things, and guess what....I received one wrong item, and instead I ended up with a Jenna Jameson blow up doll, I contacted CS and was told they would call me back to correct the problem, and I've been waiting and waiting, and have this huge box, just there hanging out. lol Get this...When she came I was like WTH,?!?! My husband just looked at me all crazy and asked if I had changed the order a little. LOL NO WAY, NOT ME!! It was funny and then we both read the box at the same time..."with 3 holes" we both were like HUH??? I am embarrassed to admit, it took us awhile to figure that one out. GROSSSSS!! lol I dunno...I just had to share this story with you guys..cuz well It fit, and I've been dying to tell someone.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    Just got home and this was the 1st thread I clicked on...And all I can say is..... WOW!!! You girls have too much fun when I am away!! I ordered from Spencers awhile back for some...uhm...things, and guess what....I received one wrong item, and instead I ended up with a Jenna Jameson blow up doll, I contacted CS and was told they would call me back to correct the problem, and I've been waiting and waiting, and have this huge box, just there hanging out. lol Get this...When she came I was like WTH,?!?! My husband just looked at me all crazy and asked if I had changed the order a little. LOL NO WAY, NOT ME!! It was funny and then we both read the box at the same time..."with 3 holes" we both were like HUH??? I am embarrassed to admit, it took us awhile to figure that one out. GROSSSSS!! lol I dunno...I just had to share this story with you guys..cuz well It fit, and I've been dying to tell someone.

Well what I found would be good for one of those!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    Ewwwww....that is hilarious!