Thread: Eye Concealer

Default Eye Concealer

Can anyone recommend a good concealer (under eye circles) that is available through an SR merchant? I remember a thread where Cindy tried some eye products, but I seem to be search impaired today! Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Not sure if you are looking for upscale type makeup or stuff you can get most anywhere, but I love L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer.

It blends and covers well, doesn't crease and stays all day.

drugstore dot com has it for $8.49

As far as lotions, etc. I use St Ives Under Eye Stress Relief Cucumber Gel. Circles have faded, not completely gone, but zero puffiness. And I know the circles are b/c I rarely sleep! I keep it in the fridge.

This is also available at drugstore for $3.99, good size also, 4oz

HTH!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Laura! I'll look into those!!

I do want/ need concealer, but when I originally wrote this e-mail I think I was tired lol! I also wanted recommendations for eye treatment type stuff- lotions, creams etc that diminish the look of circles. So, thank you for reading my mind on that one and giving a recommendation!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Thanks Laura! I'll look into those!!

I do want/ need concealer, but when I originally wrote this e-mail I think I was tired lol! I also wanted recommendations for eye treatment type stuff- lotions, creams etc that diminish the look of circles. So, thank you for reading my mind on that one and giving a recommendation!
    The one I use is from NSL. Its called Stipeptin FL, and right now we have a $15.00 off coupon for it. I have never used anything this good. It definately takes away the puffiness and wrinkles, it made my eyes appear larger.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks so much Cindy!
    Sunshine Rewards