Thread: Walmart grocery deliveries

Default Walmart grocery deliveries

Just saw a story on the news that walmart is going to roll out a full grocery line online at its regular prices. Not having to go to the grocery store AND SR cash back....now that sounds like a good deal to me! Anyone think they will do their grocery shopping this way? Granted, no coupons. But with gas at $4 a gallon, and cash back, think it could even out?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

What is the cashback amount? I'm guessing I could still do better with my coupons. But it definitely is convenient if you don't coupon.

They haven't contacted the affiliates yet to let us know if they will pay cash back on it or not. But I would have to think that they will do "online coupons" or something like that to keep the prices competitive.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

as high as gas is, and with my car being in such horrible shape (gas mileage has gone to heck in a handbasket), i would DEFINITELY grocery shop this way. save me a trip to town AND cash back? bring it on! i rarely find coupons for things i use anyway.

It's going to put Garden Grocer and the other one out of business at WDW.

I would probably buy my cleaning supplies and staples at Walmart, but not the fruit, vegetables and meat. We have a huge warehouse distributor near our town, and I know many people that work there, and they say the vegetables and fruit many times go straight to the farmers for feed for their livestock. I don't understand how one grocery store can have excellent produce and Walmart's always looks funny.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

If you have a Meijer in your area watch for a post card from them they are going to be doing home delivery too. It isn't clear if they are going to deliver perishable items though or just the other stuff they carry. I haven't had time to check out the website so maybe I'll do that later.