Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When were the last batch of Disney Cards mail?

Thanks for your updates. My problems may be that I cashed out 2 on 04/05/11 then again on 04/07/11 so they maybe mailed together to save postage. This past Tuesday was 5 weeks for the 1st cashout. Hopefully they will come this week.

Yes Sunshine rewards is a great site and I have earned $$$ here.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Tricia - any chance I could get an update on the last batch of Disney cards mailed?

I love all of the updates and new features Kevin has been adding lately, any chance we could ever get a feature that shows when the Disney cards are mailed, like on a rolling basis?

Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

I actually have been pulling back on posting the mailing dates a little bit because we started getting so many trouble tickets from people wanting to know exactly when their stuff was mailed. So we have just been trying to stick to the generic "4-6 week" line lately.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I actually have been pulling back on posting the mailing dates a little bit because we started getting so many trouble tickets from people wanting to know exactly when their stuff was mailed. So we have just been trying to stick to the generic "4-6 week" line lately.
    I can understand
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

THEY CAME TODAY!!!! I was so happy and releived to see them. Some were cashed out of 4/0511 and 1 on 04/07/11.

to all!!!!
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by athoods View Post
    THEY CAME TODAY!!!! I was so happy and releived to see them. Some were cashed out of 4/0511 and 1 on 04/07/11.

to all!!!!
    Glad you got them and can stop worrying and focus on your trip!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Glad you got them and can stop worrying and focus on your trip!
    will do. Have to order cake for 1900 park fare breakfast . Wanted it served on a non park day so we could take the left overs back to the villa. Pack too but have to have a before we leave too.