Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When were the last batch of Disney Cards mail?

Default When were the last batch of Disney Cards mail?

Just wondering when the last batch of Disney card were mailed out.
    Cashed out April 4th and 6yh and wondering when to look in the mail for them. I know that it takes up to 6 week for them to come. However it has rarely taken that long in the past.

Thanks.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

We mail out a batch every week. But it looks like you are only at 3 weeks, so you probably have at least a week to go.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We mail out a batch every week. But it looks like you are only at 3 weeks, so you probably have at least a week to go.
    tHANKS FOR THE INFO AND THE HEADS UP!
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Unhappy Getting worried!!!!

Still no Disney Gift Cards. This is the last week for them. Its 400.00 and I am so afraid they were lost or stolen. This is our spending money for our June 5th trip Honor Grad Trip for our daughter.

Do they get lost often?

Quote Originally Posted by athoods View Post
    Still no Disney Gift Cards. This is the last week for them. Its 400.00 and I am so afraid they were lost or stolen. This is our spending money for our June 5th trip Honor Grad Trip for our daughter.

Do they get lost often?
    Almost never. It does take 4-6 weeks from the time that you request them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I cashed out March 24 and got my card last Saturday (4/30). You are almost two weeks behind my cash out date, OP, so I would think you would have them in plenty of time for June 5. Six weeks from April 4th is May 16th, so I wouldn't worry until then. You are just barely at four weeks from your first date, and it is four weeks tomorrow from your second date.

Mine was a $500 Disney card, so I understand your anxiousness, but I wouldn't worry until six weeks have passed. You still have plenty of time.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I received my last e-card on April 27 from my March 21 cash out. My gift cards have been consistently coming around 39 days after cash out (or 5 1/2 weeks) if that helps.

to everybody. Maybe I am freaking out a little early. So I will take some deep breaths and try to get in a more postive mind set. Thanks your replys and reassurance.

Quote Originally Posted by athoods View Post
    Just wondering when the last batch of Disney card were mailed out.
    Cashed out April 4th and 6yh and wondering when to look in the mail for them. I know that it takes up to 6 week for them to come. However it has rarely taken that long in the past.

Thanks.
    I cashed out on March 31 and just got my Disney card today, so looking at your cash out dates, you should be getting yours soon!!

Thank you SR for being such an awesome reward site!

I cashed out 4/7 and just got mine in the mail today. 5 weeks to the day!