Thread: Yahoo Sucess Paid Sign Up Question

Default Yahoo Sucess Paid Sign Up Question

I just had the following paid sign up appear in my account history:

#2155557 Paid Signup: Yahoo Success Center 14.00 Credits 04/28/2011 Credit Hold until 05-15-2011

I never gave out my credit card for anything but from what I am reading this is a free trial offer that you get charged for after the trial period. I really don't remember where this came from. How could I be charged if I never gave any credit card info?

Quote Originally Posted by jennifers View Post
    I just had the following paid sign up appear in my account history:

#2155557 Paid Signup: Yahoo Success Center 14.00 Credits 04/28/2011 Credit Hold until 05-15-2011

I never gave out my credit card for anything but from what I am reading this is a free trial offer that you get charged for after the trial period. I really don't remember where this came from. How could I be charged if I never gave any credit card info?
    Thanks for letting me know. It looks like they directed you to a DIFFERENT offer (one that is worth less than a dollar!) and you completed that instead. But our system gave you credit for the original offer that you clicked on. That is NOT supposed to happen! Thanks for letting me know. I changed your pending credit to be what we got for whatever offer you completed.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks so much for the quick response and for your help!