Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Character Breakfast?

Wink

We've done serveral of the character breakfast over the years. Our favorite remains Chef Mickey and 1900 Park Fare. It really all depends on what characters your girls want to see.

Chef Mickey's: Main Disney Characters(Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofey, etc...)
    1900 Park Fare: Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter
    Hollywood and Vine: Little Einstiens and JoJo's Circus
    Crystal Palace: Winnie the Pooh and friends
    Ohana: Lilo and Stitch
    Cinderella's Castle: Princess

My suggestion would be to do Cinderella's Castle for lunch. I've heard more princesses show up and there is more "surprises" for the guest at lunch. We went this last trip and our daughter got a wand, wish star, and a picture package with Cinderella that was all included. It's also a nice air conditioned break in the middle of the day!

We love Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace. I intend to try 1900 PF next trip for Princesses. Askerhaus has good Princess interaction, but the food is not what you'd expect for that kind of $. Character breakfasts are so much fun, for me they are a highlight of each trip. Happy Planning!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

I am the minority but - we do not like character breakfasts - we like lunch and dinner.
    lunch - Crystal Palace

Dinner -Chef Mickey and the one in Epcot that is in the land pavillion that turns in a circle.
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

Quote Originally Posted by LCS3 View Post
    We've done serveral of the character breakfast over the years. Our favorite remains Chef Mickey and 1900 Park Fare. It really all depends on what characters your girls want to see.

I agree with this- which characters do your kids like to see? I have heard Norway princess breakfast is easier to get an ADR for.

There is a new one in AK- at Tusker House. It features Donald, Daisy, Mickey, Goofy and sometimes Minnie. We are trying that one next time. We have NEVER done a character breakfast! We aren't big breakfast people.

We are doing characterpalooza this upcoming trip- it will be interesting. Just one breakfast but 4 dinners I think? My kids will have full autograph books.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Robin, we always do several character meals. My DD7 LOVES them. I've actually looked at August and in realizing we aren't doing many wondering about making some adjustments...

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I agree with this- which characters do your kids like to see? I have heard Norway princess breakfast is easier to get an ADR for.

There is a new one in AK- at Tusker House. It features Donald, Daisy, Mickey, Goofy and sometimes Minnie. We are trying that one next time. We have NEVER done a character breakfast! We aren't big breakfast people.

We are doing characterpalooza this upcoming trip- it will be interesting. Just one breakfast but 4 dinners I think? My kids will have full autograph books.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Default Favorite Character Breakfast?

Chef Mickey's is by far (so far!) the family's greatest favorite! 'Specially when Chip (or was it Dale?) "fell" into my lap--too funny!

The Crystal Palace for breakfast was also a favorite, but we are going to do Donald Duck's in Animal Kingdom and a Stitch breakfast at the Polynesian this time.

I still love the 'Ohana breakfast the best, I love the food and the characters were very good - plus can't beat the atmosphere of the Poly!

We did 1900 Park Fare yesterday and the characters were Piglet, Tigger, Pooh, Alice, and Mary Poppins. So I guess they do change a bit.

The food was good, not overwhelmingly good though. I prefer the family style to a buffet though so that is a small part of it. The strawberry soup was great though!!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

For breakfast, we have done: Chef Mickey, Crystal Palace, and Cape May Cafe (Beach Club). All were good -- but if I had to pick just one, it would be Chef Mickey.

I am planning a trip with DD8 for the Sun-Wed before the SR cruise and DD has already put in her request for Chef Mickey.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Default Favorite Character Breakfast?

Well, my little pirate enticed us to try a few this time...we've done the Crystal Palace breakfast and loved it, Chef Mickey's and O'Hana are the best, and now I have to add the Breakfast with Donald Duck and friends at Tusker House to that. Great breakfast with a little twist and an awesome atmosphere and just fun! We certainly have enjoyed the character breakfasts this go around!

we LOVE ohana for breakfast-YUMMMM!! and the characters are great-DD also loves the maraca parade around the restaurant, lol, the poly has a great atmosphere!