Thread: what to do with a shopping question

Default what to do with a shopping question

I may have posted this in the wrong section...SORRY!!!! Please move it if you need to.
    there is a correction posted from a shopping order and I am not sure why as I have not even received the order yet, who should I ask??

The situation is this...I placed an order on 1/14 I got the shopping credit. It was shipped on Friday. I checked the first thank you for your order email and the shipping email and both are exactly the same product wise. I have not yet gotten the package so there is no way that I could have returned anything. the credit that posted is nowhere to be found. The credit was for 2.24 and it took off .24. Any thoughts or help??
    Last edited by bellanlivismom; 01-29-2008 at 05:23 PM.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Ok so the original credit was for 2.24 and now you are showing a correction that shows 2.00? What was the amount that the credit was supposed to be? Subtotal and reward % of the sale. Do they match either of those numbers?
    Sunshine Rewards

I just double checked again and everything that I ordered shipped.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

The amount that I spent....$55.97. The %back was 4. Which should have been $2.24. It showed in my account history at $2.24. Today the $2.24 credit that was there is gone and at the top of the account history it says debit with the order number and $0.24.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I am at a loss. I would create an account question TT and see what Tricia says. Make sure you include the information for the sale so that they can check on it. Sorry I couldn't help but that one just sounds weird.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks I will do that. I would totally understand if I returned something or if it did not ship etc but it appears that everything is in place as it should be. Thanks for your help!!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards