Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top of the Leader Board! WOW!

Default Top of the Leader Board! WOW!

What is the secret to earning over $400 in just the first 3 days of the month????? Let me in on it. Holy Cow!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jennifers View Post
    What is the secret to earning over $400 in just the first 3 days of the month????? Let me in on it. Holy Cow!
    Pretty impressive. Perhaps she was purchasing for a business? Hope for SR's sake it is for real.

BTW, I will be shopping for a new home soon. Wonder if I could get SR credit for that somehow, lol!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I think we might have another spammer?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

If she isn't a SM-it takes a lot longer for things to sit in Pending.
    I hope it isn't a SPAMMER.
    I once ordered 3 computers for our work place and I had a credit of $30.00. So let's say, the person had to order 100 computers for her company and she got to go through DELL-it is a sure possibility.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I haven't been able to confirm it from the merchant yet, but I am 99% sure that it is someone who made a fraudulent purchase. I've been waiting to hear back from the merchant.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I haven't been able to confirm it from the merchant yet, but I am 99% sure that it is someone who made a fraudulent purchase. I've been waiting to hear back from the merchant.
    That was my first thought when I saw it. It's a shame people have to resort to stuff like this...they have nothing better to do and they almost always get caught.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    That was my first thought when I saw it. It's a shame people have to resort to stuff like this...they have nothing better to do and they almost always get caught.
    It never ceases to amaze me the way some people think they can pull something over on someone else. Perhaps I'm dumb, but it would never even occur to me to do something like that. It takes a lot of energy to be deceitful.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Bummer-I guess people are desperate.

I remember when I had my order-I posted to Tricia-that I had a big one from DELL.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me the way some people think they can pull something over on someone else. Perhaps I'm dumb, but it would never even occur to me to do something like that. It takes a lot of energy to be deceitful.
    We don't think of doing these things because we are honest and don't cheat! I feel sorry for people that have the need to do stuff like this and I'm grateful that SR is on top of things and will take care of it if it turns out to be fraud.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

It is such a shame that people have to do things like that.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards