Thread: Tom at Mouse Unlimited is the BEST!!!

Default Tom at Mouse Unlimited is the BEST!!!

I just have to say that I love to book my Disney vacations myself. I like to make the arrangements and track everything. I have done this for 19 WDW vacations and 5 DCL cruises. I am a control freak, relinquishing it is NOT my strong suit. I like to be able to tweak my plans etc. SO it was with great reluctance that I decided last year to turn my DCL Christmas reservations over to Mouse Unlimited. I decided the SR credit was worth the risk.

Tom was wonderful and literally walked me through everything and politely and promptly answered every email. The cruise came off without a hitch.

So on April 1 ,2011 when Tricia ran the no foolin contest I decided to once again trust Tom and turn over my two WDW summer vacation reservations and my cruises for next year. Tom quickly and efficiently handled all the transfers for me. Now here comes the best part.... I read the other day that the Annual Passholder discounts for summer had come out, so I sent Tom an email and asked him to get me those discounts. The next day I got and email with the updated reservations and an accounting of our savings! That was EASY!!! No sweat, no struggle, no long distance calls, no repeating information over and over to a Disney reservation person or voice prompter!

Then yesterday I got a email from DCL about a cruise in August that we had to cancel. The email was all about the great adventures we would have on the cruise. I was in a panic because I had cancelled that cruise booking a month ago. I was terrified that they cancelled the wrong reservations. I sent Tom an email, now mind you he did not have the cruise reservations I had to cancel because I knew that we would not be going. Tom sent me an email stating that he had triple checked my next year reservation and all is fine and that my other reservations had indeed been cancelled!!! Now my mind is at ease and I have not had to make one phone call!!!

I just have to say that the service Tom provides at Mouse Unlimited has been prompt and professional and it has taken a load of responsibility off my hands!!! He has been a delight and very quick to reply to all of my emails and inquiries. SO, if you are like me and worried about letting go of the "control" of your reservation, think about all that you don't have to do and call Tom at Mouse Unlimited and relax and enjoy your vacation.

Thank you a million times Tom!!
    Last edited by MdCaterer; 05-04-2011 at 09:58 PM.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I love hearing such great things about our merchants!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tom is definitely the best!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I sent this to Tom last night. It makes us smile to see these kinds of things, especially from our SR clients! It's also fun to see when we convert people who are reluctant to use travel agents
    Kayla

I told Tom he was like having an EASY button for Disney.
    I am definitely converted. Thanks again!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I was totally looking for the like button. Tom is the best!
    Sunshine Rewards