Thread: shoebuy coupon

Default shoebuy coupon

I wanted to use the shoebuy coupon for 10% off plus free shipping (how could you beat that with 11% back?) but it says on the coupon page and on the shoebuy shopping link "use the..." and no code. Does it come off automatically? or is there a code that's getting cut off?
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Cindy....can you please fix this?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    I wanted to use the shoebuy coupon for 10% off plus free shipping (how could you beat that with 11% back?) but it says on the coupon page and on the shoebuy shopping link "use the..." and no code. Does it come off automatically? or is there a code that's getting cut off?
    Use code "shoebuy"
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thank You. I just ordered some hip hop sneakers for my daughters dance routine. I love getting credit for something I need anyway, and oh yeah I slipped in a pair for me too LOL. Well there was a coupon....and free shipping.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Thanks for the coupon code. On our recent trip to Florida, the handle of our carry-on suitcase bit the dust. My DH took everything apart, but a crucial piece was missing. I went onto shoebuy.com and used the coupon to purchase a replacement carry-on. Between the coupon code, free shipping and their generous % back, I saved a bundle!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards