Thread: Sunshine in my mailbox today!

Default Sunshine in my mailbox today!

Just checked my mail and was thrilled to see my $500 Disney GC had arrived! And I cashed out for another $100 on 5/1, so when it arrives, I will have $600 to put towards my Disney reservation, which I have to pay off at the end of June. Our trip isn't til late August though, so I am hoping to maybe do one more cash out before then to have some $$ for souvenirs, etc.

I am so grateful that we now have 8 possible surveys to take each day, as that has really helped boost my earnings. I'm so happy to be a part of SR and truly appreciate the opportunity to earn money and have fun too!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    Just checked my mail and was thrilled to see my $500 Disney GC had arrived! And I cashed out for another $100 on 5/1, so when it arrives, I will have $600 to put towards my Disney reservation, which I have to pay off at the end of June. Our trip isn't til late August though, so I am hoping to maybe do one more cash out before then to have some $$ for souvenirs, etc.

I am so grateful that we now have 8 possible surveys to take each day, as that has really helped boost my earnings. I'm so happy to be a part of SR and truly appreciate the opportunity to earn money and have fun too!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yay! Sunshine Mail is the best kind of mail. It's cool to see how the extra surveys add up and help everyone.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post

wonderful
    Sunshine RewardsRobin