Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you spend your Sunshine Money?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    LOL! I think that M******* is pretty much something that everyone has heard about anyway. If I'm a Mom and Pop store, they are Macy's.

I actually looked into the webbies at one point but they never responded to me. It may be because they were on the way "out" anyway. But as we get bigger, I am definitely getting the attention of more companies wanting to partner with us. So our rates on offers and cashback on shopping continue to go up. As well as the different kinds of cashout offers that we can do.
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!
    Must feel good to get some recognition.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 06-14-2007 at 01:07 PM.

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

I used to get stressed thinking of saving for our annual vaction and Christmas but now I am excited to se how much I can earn

I am from FL originally and lived about an hour from Disney so my family goes through withdraws if we don't go! I have thought a lot obout the DVC but just haven't bitten the bullet yet!

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

I used my Amazon gift card to get the last piece of my luggage I need for my trip and have gotten Disney Dollars to use as spending money.

Now I am going to save up for Disney Dollars (for my Sept trip) and gift cards to be used to buy Christmas presents!

I have only been a member for a few months and I already love it here!

I used my reward money to pay for all our table service meals on our Feb. trip to WDW. My goal now is to pay for hotel and meals. If figure if I'm paying maybe I can convince DH to stay at the Poly!

Quote Originally Posted by saffymom View Post
    I used my reward money to pay for all our table service meals on our Feb. trip to WDW. My goal now is to pay for hotel and meals. If figure if I'm paying maybe I can convince DH to stay at the Poly!
    That's my kind of thinking!! When I figured out what I could feasibly expect to earn in rewards (not to mention extra money with ebay and my home-based business), DH insisted that we budget for a verandah cabin and now he's thinking the couples spa villas are a good idea!! I don't see me stopping my "rewarding" anytime soon

I'm with you guys, only Disney GC so far. I'm saving for my July trip and so far since joining in Feb., I have earned $320.00. I am planning on surprising my 4 year old daughter with a trip to BBB and then dinner at CRT on SR! Thanks so much Tricia, I've never had so much fun earning money before!

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I'm new(ish) to SR and have only done one cashout for $30 worth of DD. We leave in 2 days for DLR and those DD go for extra spending money for my oldest daughter. I'm already over $30 again and plan on saving up this time for our Dec. trip. I'll definitely be cashing out for Disney again.. probably giftcards next time.

Wilderness Lodge upgrade, followed by MVMCP or CP, and possibly Artist Point dinner for Mom.

i'm saving mine up for disney dollars for my 2 kids for our december trip to wdw. i especially think that my dd will love them.

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

WE are going to our first trip to WDW in December. I figured when I started sunshine, I would have enough to pay for any meals we have booked beyond what is included with the dining plan. The money really does add up. I must admit, I don't do any of the offers. Strictly surveys and some shopping every once in a while. But I have earned 60.00 for the meals that were needed, and already have 15.00 towards bibbidy boppity boutique. The girls are also earning their own money towards BBB too though. straight a's on report cards equals 20.00 disney dollars. I was able to get the gift cards with the % back last time...I really miss that deal. they each have 60.00 towards their own packageswith 3 report cards to go before we leave. I told them 6 report cards straight a's and i will take care of the rest of the deluxe package. Boy, are they studying hard