Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SR Staff PMs Turned Off

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

To be totally honest I would think that they have many more items to try to remember especially when it comes to TT's than you do LOL so I would think it would be easier for you to remember to reply in an account question TT then it would be for them to remember to include that in every TT reply they make. You might do 1 TT every couple of months or even once a month. They probably do 20 a day. Since the idea is to make things easier can we just all agree to make a note for our computers on how to reply to a TT response and stick it on our computers?
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm so sorry, I don't seem to be saying what I'm trying to say at all, for some reason.

What I am thinking is that it could be put in the official wording. Not that someone has to freehand it every single time. In a blurb that goes in automatically, or in the directions for TTs or something like that.

And I'm really trying to help out others here, not myself (I personally hope to never have a TT again). Not every member is reading this, or so I assume, and I know that owners of websites can't think of every single thing all at once, so I'm actually trying to help here (my amazon.com training, to help other departments, LOL), where I see something that could be made more clear, more apparent, and/or more intuitive and obvious, rather than having to search all over for something.

Just tryin' to help, not trying to bug people!

Toodlioo!

SunshineGuy and Angie met last night to talk about a possible solution for the trouble tickets that will allow people to respond when we ask for more information. Hopefully we'll see this in the next week or so.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    SunshineGuy and Angie met last night to talk about a possible solution for the trouble tickets that will allow people to respond when we ask for more information. Hopefully we'll see this in the next week or so.
    Wow, I'm glad. I was beginning to think turning off our PM's was making everything too difficult.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.