Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SR Staff PMs Turned Off

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    This exact senario happened to me and recently with both Cindy and Angie.

I had messages in the TT that were questions I had to answer and the only way to do that was through PM.

So......how DO we reply to a TT message or question?

Thanks!
    The one time I needed to reply I had a button/link at the bottom of my open trouble ticket that said "respond". If you don't have that open an account question trouble ticket and reference the one you need to discuss.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    The one time I needed to reply I had a button/link at the bottom of my open trouble ticket that said "respond". If you don't have that open an account question trouble ticket and reference the one you need to discuss.
    Thanks Catherine!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Yeah the only time I had to respond to a TT I was able to respond through the TT. I was thinking the same thing, great how are we supposed to PM our info if we win those great prizes!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Yeah the only time I had to respond to a TT I was able to respond through the TT. I was thinking the same thing, great how are we supposed to PM our info if we win those great prizes!
    We will probably open it up in cases like that for a short period of time.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

So Cindy, your answer seems to verify that there's no way to answer a TT through the TT, yes? Should I ever need to file another TT, I'll have to keep reminding myself...a few days went by when the last one requested a reply, b/c there was no way I could find to set up an email reminder.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Perhaps we could have a sticky for TT questions/problems to alert Tricia, Cindy and Angie that we need to get info to them if other avenues don't seem to be working? That might alleviate some anxiety over resolving issues, and it would be one place that could easily be read by the "powers that be". Just throwing this out as a possibility. Personally, I've only used the PM for Cindy when I was purchasing something from BBB or the time I won a contest to give my name and address. I have not had to PM about any TTs. All have been resolved except one, and I know that one is a lost cause after almost 4 months.........I just won't order from them again.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    So Cindy, your answer seems to verify that there's no way to answer a TT through the TT, yes? Should I ever need to file another TT, I'll have to keep reminding myself...a few days went by when the last one requested a reply, b/c there was no way I could find to set up an email reminder.
    "I was thinking the same thing, great how are we supposed to PM our info if we win those great prizes! "

No, my answer was in respect to how to send me info if you win a game.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Perhaps we could have a sticky for TT questions/problems to alert Tricia, Cindy and Angie that we need to get info to them if other avenues don't seem to be working? That might alleviate some anxiety over resolving issues, and it would be one place that could easily be read by the "powers that be". Just throwing this out as a possibility.
    From what I've read in other threads over the past few months is that Tricia would like to keep the boards free from TT issues as it discourages new members and ticks off the merchants/advertisers. Its one of those delicate balances between wanting to help members but not bite the hand that is feeding us ya know.

The best avenue when you have a question on TT is to just open an account question TT and reference the other TT via it and ask your questions or provide your info that way. The account question TTs have email notification set up as well as the respond button so that you don't have to keep opening new ones and angie closing out the same TT all the time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Catherine is right. If you have a trouble ticket that can't be responded to, you can just open another general question one and put in your response. Then I usually go in and copy and paste the two together into one ticket. You can also use the help email address on the contact us page (help at sunshinerewards.com) and I will copy and paste the information into the trouble ticket.

When I tell someone to pm me about something in particular, I usually temporarily add them to my "buddy list." That gives them the ability to PM me. So no worries on the prizes. If you are every told to PM one of us about something, you will just get added to our buddy list for awhile until we can take care of business.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Okey dokey.

So now I know to just open a question TT...but in case I forget (should I ever need to do a TT again), or for others who might end up as mystified as I was the last time I had to reply...can you pretty please put that wording into the TT replies you give us, when you ask us for more info?

Sorry to have hijacked for so long (I'm exhausted!) but it was really very befuddling when I had to reply to that TT the last time, and since PMing is what I ended up doing, this thread seemed the best place to ask! Muchas gracias!