Thread: What do you think?!

Default What do you think?!

We are going mid-August, so it's almost time to make our ADR's. I've been trying to do some research and decide on which places to choose. I'd love to hear people's thoughts about a couple places - choosing between Garden Grill and Coral Reef, and also between Hollywood & Vine and Mama Melrose's. Anybody have any thoughts about any of these places? We've been to both GG and CR, but I can't decide which one to go back to, and we haven't been to either of the others......
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oooh how exciting! I love planning out ADRs! I've never been to Garden Grill, so I can't speak to that at all. But I have heard its' really good food. I'd like to try it sometime!

I have been to Coral Reef & I really enjoyed it. The atmposhere & the food I really thought were great! I could have watched the tank all night long!

We haven't been to Hollywood & Vine since it switched to the characters. We were not impressed at all w/the food when we were there, but perhaps they've changed it since we've been. I know some people really like it!!

We really like Momma's & missed it this past year. But some people don't like it at all. So I guess it's all personal preference!! I'm sure wherever you decide you'll really enjoy!! Afterall it's Disney!!! :0)

Have fun planning!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Just back, and we ate at Coral Reef and Mama Melrose. Hands down, Coral Reef has better food than Garden Grill (we ate there in '05). At CR, DH and I had the lobster soup and salad which was amazing, and the creme brulee there was to die for. We had a table right next to the aquarium and it was a really great experience. To tell the truth, I really didn't like GG that much.

This was my second time to Mama Melrose and it was great both times. DH and I shared the chicken parm, and we also had 2 flatbreads. For appies we had calamari, breads & spreads, and the tomato mozzarella stack. I think dessert was gelato. I've never been to H&V but it doesn't really appeal to me since buffets are not my favorite places.

Good luck... I love making ADRs!!!