Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Buy

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Default Best Buy

Question for the experts! If I order something from Best Buy and do in store pick up will I get credit from SR? TIA
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Yes you do, I've picked up at the store twice and got credit both times.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

The same here. It's no problem at all!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

So have I.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Gonna chime in as well; had no problem getting credit with an in-store pick up. Did one again last night from BB and expect no issues!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

One other comment...........I've done in-store pick-up 3 times via SR and have been credited each time. However, there is a rule at Best Buy. If they don't have your in-store PU item ready within 1 minute of you interacting with a store rep at the counter (5 minutes for larger items), they will give you a $10 Best Buy Gift Card. My first encounter was about 1 hour of waiting, as they couldn't find my order, despite e-mailing me it was ready. Clearly, I deserved a gift card for this and it was given to me without asking. My second encounter was a little better. I got my order within 1 minute, however as the rep packaged it up, I noticed it was a wireless cell phone ear bud, not even close to the GPS friction mount I ordered. After 15 minutes, they managed to scramble around and give me the correct item. I had to ASK for the gift card this time, and they gave it to me. The third time was uneventful........the right item within a minute. So keep this in mind when you do in-store PU at Best Buy. BTW, I was able to use the gift card from the 1st to order the 2nd, etc, and I still got SR credit.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks - I am so glad that I asked. DH bought a plasma TV on black Friday and we are about to move into our new home. I think I had DH convinced that we should buy one of those mounting arms and mount the TV to the wall. He was happy with it sitting on the stand but last night ds4 gave the TV a good shot. Now, DH thinks we should put in on the wall....

Keeping my fingers crossed that the credit does show up. Thanks for the information about the item ready for instore PU in 1 minute or 5 minutes for larger items. I waited and waited and waited ..... when they finally found my item it was not what I ordered. It was the same version of what I ordered but just the more frills version. After 30 minutes, I told them I would be more than happy to take the item they found and we can just call it even. There was a $50.00 difference and they wanted to find the item I ordered. Finally after 45 minutes they were able to locate the item I ordered. When I asked about the gift card the girl was very upset and tried to make up some excuse that the web site has the wrong numbers and it was not the stores fault. Well, I was able to get my wall mounting bracket and a $10 gift card.

I placed a large order at Christmas. I picked up 1/2, had the other 1/2 shipped, and got credit for the order that way as well!

Just checked my account and I have a pending credit from Best Buy. Thanks for the advise. I can sure use the extra money. I wanted to make SM again for first quarter!