Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Restaurant Epcot

Default What Restaurant Epcot

What restaurant do you suggest in EPCOT. I am taking two 15 year old boys. I had thought of the Living Seas but I do not think they will eat the food there.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I always eat in Mexico. We love the food. Not spicy (we add our own by asking for some sauce). It is a little dark in there (San Angel Inn is the name of the restaurant) but it is good.

We have also eaten the counter service Mexican and liked it.

Le Cellier is GREAT steak in Canada.

Depends on what you are looking for...
    Sunshine Rewards

First let me start by saying that my teenagers are girls but they loved Japan's table service restaurant. They really enjoyed the preparation.

They also loved Le Cellier. Great steaks and very large portions.

If they are adventurous eaters and like meat they may also like the German restaurant. It is a buffet and has lots of meat options.

Have a great time.
    --Becky
    Wisconsin

Sunshine Rewards

So far we have eaten at Coral Reef (lunch), Le Cellier (lunch & dinner), and Chefs de France (lunch) and the kids loved all three. We've also had CS at Mexico (just okay) and bratwurst & pretzels from CS at Germany.

I think they should be able to find something to eat at Coral Reef --- there is steak, salmon, chicken, pasta, and pork chop... a pretty wide variety. My DS9 loved the sea & land appetizer, and grilled mahi mahi. DH and I both enjoyed the lobster soup & salad!

We just got back last night and at at Teppen Edo, habachi style, steak, chicken, shrimp, scallops, rice, noodles, veggies..... very,very good and entertaining!

Also had Rose and Crown for dinner and Tangerine Cafe in Morroco for lunch, both also wonderful.

Another vote for Teppan Edo- I think they will love it!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

WE love Teppan Edo, Tokyo Dining, Rose and Crown and Morocco.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Mike and I are fans of Norway & Biergarten (Germany). My family is a huge fan of Garden Grill and Mike has been to Rose and Crown and enjoyed it.

I vote on going to a place that you will enjoy and might not be common back in your home town (if that is possible)
    Sunshine Rewards

we like the coral reef and the resterant in Macrocco, they might like the belly dancer.

I think they may like Rose n' Crown if they like Prime Rib and or Fish n' Chips!
    or LeCellier if they are into a nice steak dinner...Coral reef is an awesome spot too. Or you could do counter services...Eat Around The World!!

check out Deb Will's Menu site and that will give you a better idea what is served in which Epcot restaurants!
    http://allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm#epc

I took my DD and her roommate from college last May and we ate in Italy, but the menu is now changed (restaurant changed hands etc), sad they loved the Alfredo! We may try to get a reservation in Japan for our next visit, it looks entertaining with good food and my gals are really picky...one hates meat and one hates seafood...I'm forever perplexed what they'll eat.
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!