Thread: What Restaurant Epcot

Hybrid View

Default What Restaurant Epcot

What restaurant do you suggest in EPCOT. I am taking two 15 year old boys. I had thought of the Living Seas but I do not think they will eat the food there.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I always eat in Mexico. We love the food. Not spicy (we add our own by asking for some sauce). It is a little dark in there (San Angel Inn is the name of the restaurant) but it is good.

We have also eaten the counter service Mexican and liked it.

Le Cellier is GREAT steak in Canada.

Depends on what you are looking for...
    Sunshine Rewards

First let me start by saying that my teenagers are girls but they loved Japan's table service restaurant. They really enjoyed the preparation.

They also loved Le Cellier. Great steaks and very large portions.

If they are adventurous eaters and like meat they may also like the German restaurant. It is a buffet and has lots of meat options.

Have a great time.
    --Becky
    Wisconsin

Sunshine Rewards

So far we have eaten at Coral Reef (lunch), Le Cellier (lunch & dinner), and Chefs de France (lunch) and the kids loved all three. We've also had CS at Mexico (just okay) and bratwurst & pretzels from CS at Germany.

I think they should be able to find something to eat at Coral Reef --- there is steak, salmon, chicken, pasta, and pork chop... a pretty wide variety. My DS9 loved the sea & land appetizer, and grilled mahi mahi. DH and I both enjoyed the lobster soup & salad!

We just got back last night and at at Teppen Edo, habachi style, steak, chicken, shrimp, scallops, rice, noodles, veggies..... very,very good and entertaining!

Also had Rose and Crown for dinner and Tangerine Cafe in Morroco for lunch, both also wonderful.

Another vote for Teppan Edo- I think they will love it!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

WE love Teppan Edo, Tokyo Dining, Rose and Crown and Morocco.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Le Cellier in Canda is by far the best food in Epcot. Teppan Edo was great fun and the food was good. We didn't really care for Coral Reef. We live by the ocean and get yummy seafood all the time. Coral Reef just didn't live up to our expectations.

We loved the Coral Reef, and the kids really enjoyed the atmoshere. The food is great and the desserts are to die for. I wish I had a chocolate wave right now!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

We ate at the Coral Reef in the Living Seas and loved it. You mentioned that the boys might not eat there, have you looked over the menu? We all got steaks and they were heavenly!!! Great atmosphere too!
    Sunshine Rewards