Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Restaurant Epcot

well i have to say, so far i don't have a favorite, we love all the restuarants we have been too. i have been to coral reef twice. the last time was in april, i did that to celebrate my son's 8th birthday. i thought everything about it was amazing, including the food. i ordered some type of steak, can't remember what they offer, but it was so darn tender and so delish!!!!!! i think if you want the coral reef, there will be something there that they will like.

i had no idea that morocco had belly dancers! i may have to check into that, hubby would so love some belly.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

Le Cellier in Canda is by far the best food in Epcot. Teppan Edo was great fun and the food was good. We didn't really care for Coral Reef. We live by the ocean and get yummy seafood all the time. Coral Reef just didn't live up to our expectations.

We loved the Coral Reef, and the kids really enjoyed the atmoshere. The food is great and the desserts are to die for. I wish I had a chocolate wave right now!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

We ate at the Coral Reef in the Living Seas and loved it. You mentioned that the boys might not eat there, have you looked over the menu? We all got steaks and they were heavenly!!! Great atmosphere too!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mjjmbnmm View Post
    we like the coral reef and the resterant in Macrocco, they might like the belly dancer.
    As a high school teacher, this was what I was coming to post. If they are adventurous eaters at all, I'm sure that 15 year old boys would LOVE the show in Morroco.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Yup. Two 15 year old boys. Definitely Morocco! The roast chicken is not too adventurous and they've probably had couscous. My kids were younger but they loved being able to eat with their hands. But, for them, they'd the show!
    Sunshine Rewards

I Loved Morocco-DH hated it.
    We love the atmsophere at Coral Reef and it has decent food. We are also on the shoreline, so seafood inland usually disappoints us too!

I say Japan and Mexico are"Cool" for teen boys.