Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: Daily Survey Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Aren't there other survey sites??
    I hate to say this because I really am partial to Sunshine, but yes, there are.

I've been banned for doing things I never would have thought of doing, but learned about here, so I thought these things were permissable.

Hope this gets sorted out soon.
    Kathy
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bellanlivismom View Post
    Thanks for the quick response Cindy. Any word on how we are supposed to go about doing this??? I guess what I am wondering is if we have to use the same person for both the SM survey and the Daily. I am doing the SM survey but DH qualifies for more than I do so it would be ideal if he could do the daily ones.
    You can each do one, just make sure you never change up. For me, I will do the daily, and I will save the SM for DH.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    You can each do one, just make sure you never change up. For me, I will do the daily, and I will save the SM for DH.
    whoo hoo!!! Hopefully we can get back in soon. Thank you!!
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

4. Join Date
    May 2007

I just heard back from our affiliate manager, again, and she is completely stumped as to why we can't get in. She said the ban has been lifted and shes been trying to get in touch with the IT people to see what the heck is going on. Hopefully she will have some answers for us in the morning.

Thanks Cindy.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I just heard back from our affiliate manager, again, and she is completely stumped as to why we can't get in. She said the ban has been lifted and shes been trying to get in touch with the IT people to see what the heck is going on. Hopefully she will have some answers for us in the morning.
    I finally hope this can be resolved...I miss those daily surveys!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Still banned.
    Sunshine Rewards

Red face

Still can't get a daily survey and about 1-2 i don't qualify for jsut your thoughts one either. This is really bad for my SM status because I am taking care of my mom everyday due to an accident. So I stay on long and the surveys help.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Yep, sucks for all of us.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

We will be closing all Survey threads until an official annoucement is made by SR that surveys issues have been resolved. I think we have beaten this dead horse rather well in the past two weeks and its not improving our positive vibes around here.
    Sunshine Rewards