Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Announcement

Sad to say I am blocked too, but I fully expected it... we do have many email addresses, and when you add the floating gmail dots into the mix ours probably rival those listed earlier in this thread (thank you for not posting my list, Tricia). Also guilty of changing demographics -- income is never consistent since I never know what DH is going to make from week to week much less year to year so I am all over the board on what I checked on that one, and I've already spoken to duplicating occasional surveys and family members helping me get them.

I hope that we are all given another chance after our timeouts... if we have very clear guidelines they'll be easier to follow and we can all get back to our earnings!

A funny aside, I received two checks in the mail today from follow-up surveys DH and I did (spent over 3 hours between the two of us on them). I thought that was ironic that the checks came today.

Just a thought: If they think we are so bad then why are they sending us private surveys via our email to follow up on?! I've received several over the past few days. Don't they know that I'm one and the same person! Hhmm, makes you wonder!
    Sunshine Rewards

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Just a thought: If they think we are so bad then why are they sending us private surveys via our email to follow up on?! I've received several over the past few days. Don't they know that I'm one and the same person! Hhmm, makes you wonder!
    No kidding! And I have to add that it strikes me as odd that they can't track (or refuse to) when we have problems with a survey (like the yogurt one - grr), but they can track well enough to do this to us. And if they can track, then why not put proper systems in place (IP address based like every other survey company uses) to make sure people are not getting more than 1 survey a day.

Yes, this is one of those things that makes me go "hmmmmm."

I am also guilty of changing my income demographic, for several reasons. 1. Our income changed when I went to work full time, 2. I used to put in our total household, now I have been putting my personal income. No real reason for the change, just dawned on me one day that they weren't asking for total household.
    I'm guilty of the same things as everyone else. I've changed my email multiple times, so I know I'm on the list. I usually rotate between three or so and if none of them work, I pick whatever other one I happen to think of first. I admit, I also change my income, to sometimes being my own personal income and sometimes being household. I have found I do better with a certain one, but I've used both on occassion. And, I just changed jobs from PT to FT (and was able to legitimately claim I was unemployed for five days between the two), so that impacted the income as well.

All I can say is I'm sorry and I felt sick about this yesterday, but if the income thing is going to send up a red flag, I live with my parents. I'm hoping to move out in a few months, so I think that just *might* send up a red flag when my survey income takes a pretty drastic hit at that time.

For those of us who have used multiple emails, exactly which one are we supposed to use? I have not yet seen a clear answer on that one, but I'm banned, so I'm not in a hurry.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I was just able to get a survey. Almost all of the surveys on my account come from my e-mail address (just one), but occasionally DH will do one with his e-mail. I only had 14 surveys in January, so I guess GF does not see me as much of a threat!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

For those of you who can still do surveys... if you haven't gotten one...try again...they must have just loaded some as I have more boxes to check.

For those of you who can't... I'm very sorry...

Just wanted to give those who can a heads up, so we can help Tricia (and ourselves) out at this difficult time.
    Faith
    Proud to be SR member #3129

If they do not want more than one person at any given computer/home to take surveys, why even have the ability to click that you aren't whatever@email.com at all?

Finally cleared cookies, tried, denied.
    Sunshine Rewards

WOW is about all I can say!!

I personally haven't really done any surveys since November because it was just getting far too painful to qualify or whatever problem there is.

I would be interested to hear if I am on the list. Before I came to the forum, I attempted to take a survey, my DS qualified, took it and was asked to join a teen group, but it didn't take me back to the congrats page, so I tried another and qualified, but again got booted after answering 20 minutes of questions...then I found this thread and I see how it is bad to have a gmail address with dots, well of course I was using when we took those!! So I went in to change it to my hotmail account, I am sure now I will be flagged because I changed.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!

SR we all love you and what you stand for...we will get through it, just like we did before during the big shake up this summer!!

I guess I was one of the luckier one, I can still take surveys. I feel terrible for those who can't..it seems so unjust.

I'm going to try to do one each and evey day plus the SM and the other one...anything to help pull the wieght around here until everyone can start taking surveys again. I'm back on my dinosaur PC just to make sure I can get credit so tricia will get paid too.

With that being said...I'm working on a survey right now that has bounced to 4...4 mind you...totally different things....and each is a complete survey before It takes me to the next item up for grabs.

Now who is taking advantage of whom?

I just got a survey! It was one of the short one. I sure do like those.
    Sammielynn