Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Survey Announcement

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Count me in for survey paranoia. I can't get any surveys now either!! I know I've used a yahoo & gmail account for myself & switch them up from time to time if I can't seem to get anything, but my demographics would be the same. DH only has the one email account. From Cindy's post it seems like my paranoia may not be the issue because I don't do any other sites. I do know that DH & I have gotten the same surveys w/in a week or two of each other, but again, I don't do any other sites, so I hope this didn't trigger part of the issue. If it has, I'm sorry, I thought since it wasn't me it would be ok, but if they go by IPS address it sounds like it wouldn't be ok.

I hope that Greenfield & SR can come to a happy answer! I'm sorry for this headache for you guys!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Sorry I didn't know I was causing problems with you guys. I change my email address (gmail with dots) frequently. It wasn't to repeat surveys though. My husband also does a few surveys and he has done the same one I did a few times. I didn't know that was not allowed. Not trying to cause difficulties. I don't do surveys on any other sites either.

My sister is the one who alerted me to this issue and posts. She can't get in to do a survey and she has only ever done 1 survey in the 6 months she's been a member.

Sorry for this Tricia! I hope SR and Greenfield come up with an answer!
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

I have only done one survey (Dec)...I have tried to do a few more, but didn't qualify. I am sorry to hear about this. I know alot of people depend on the surveys. At least it makes everyone look at how they were doing their surveys and possibly reconsider in the future. Hopefully Greenfield will figure a better way to track things and come down on all reward sites, not just us.

This is the only sight I take surveys on and yes, I do use multiple e-mai addresses - I try to keep my SM different from the one on use on the daily surveys - but I don't usually get the same surveys and if I do - I exit out of the survey. And I feel I give honest answers - sometimes they ask the same questions and I don't remember how I answered but I always try to be truthful.

I am sorry, Tricia, if what I have done in any way has ruined this for you. And I know it's not just one person. But if I am part of that group, I am truly sorry - I never meant to do anything fraudulent.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    170?????????? Holy cow! Actual completed surveys? Does that mean that many with GF across SR and other reward sites???
    I don't understand? Members are getting credit for 170 surveys a month with SR or with Greenfield? I don't even know what other sites Greenfield does business with. I do 1 other site OCCASIONALLY, and I know their surveys are OTX surveys. And I get *maybe* 1 a month with those at the other site.

I felt extreme guilt when I first read Tricia's post, because I use probably a total of 6-7 emails when doing surveys. Because I have 2-3 emails, DH has 2-3 and occasionally I try and get my mom or dad to do one for me if I'm in a fit and can't get one. But that's all something we discussed here before- if a survey doesn't work, try clearing cookies and using a different email. I thought it was OK. I gave up this weekend and honestly thought, 'if I can't get surveys anymore easily with my or DH's email, I'm giving up.' It wasn't worth the hoop jumping. Like with the other freebie offers, I thought maybe my 'well had run dry' since I've been doing SR for almost 2 years now. I too gave very honest answers, and I can't think of a time when a survey took me less than 20 minutes or so- RARELY anyway. I'm so, so, SO sorry that this is causing so many problems for Sunshine Rewards.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

This is really sad news ...I would have liked them to have issued a warning of some sort first instead of outright banning of people? I have 3 emails that I use and recently signed up with a gmail account too but my son and husband have their own emails when they try for one. I have never changed my demographics, ever, to take a survey! I only do surveys at SR, no other sites and never have. I think it is very tempting to want to get a survey everyday because of the added bonus for doing "x" amount of surveys per month, I know in my case it is but I'm persistent and I don't work outside the home so have all day to keep trying. I feel really bad for SR right now, not a very sunshiny today?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Well, I wondered why I was being blocked - I guess I must be one of those they consider to have been behaving fraudulently. I did not know that there was a certain limit on email addresses that one could have, and that it was not acceptable to try the same survey again with a different email address. I mean, I would get the same survey sometimes when I tried my new email addy, just to see if I would be accepted that time. I sure was not trying to be fraudulent, for goodness sakes!!!!
    I actually had 4 emails, only 3 of which I used on a more regular basis. My DH also had his email address, with his demographics in it, so I suppose that made me have at least 5, so no wonder Greenfield has tagged me out! But for crying out loud, why didn't someone tell me I should only use 2-3 addresses!!
    I am really sorry that this happened Tricia and if you want to cry go ahead, because I do too!
    I am so sorry that I did something wrong that has caused grief for you.
    But now I guess I won't have any worries about trying for surveys - and can really not worry about the big board.
    I don't really suppose that they will let me back in either - I'll be pessimistic so I can really surprised if something good does happen.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

oh Tricia! I'm so sorry!! I hope I didn't do anything that would be considered fraudulent! DH and I each have an email address that we use to do surveys.

I hope all is well and over with soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

Right now, ALL the surveys are cut off, there is no one in particular that a finger is being pointed at....yet. We will be getting a list in a little bit. We are also going to have another talk with them and get some more clarification on the email addys. I think they feel if you get the same survey and change your email addy that you are putting in different demographics to try to be eligible. I guess. Who knows, right now, we are very confused. We will keep you posted as we sort this out.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

I'm feeling guilty too, I've used two different email addresses for my surveys and my husband uses another one, but we've never changed our demographics or rushed through the surveys without giving our actual opinions (I thought this was allowed, and since our demographics were true I didn't see this as a problem. A long time ago I did do the surveys on another site until an email thread came up in the forum that indicated that Greenfield felt that was fraudulent, so I stopped doing surveys at that site.

I don't know how anyone can get 170 surveys between different sites though, I was hard pressed to complete 4 surveys last month! I'm sorry you are going through this Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards