Thread: Drugstore.com and Contacts

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Default Drugstore.com and Contacts

Quick question. I need to order DD12 new contacts. If I order thru Drugstore.com does that count as a prescription or will I get my 5% credit. TIA

Actually, drugstore.com just redirects you to Vision Direct to make the purchase. So you are better off going directly to Vision Direct to make sure that you will get your credit. Sometimes we don't get them if people go to drugstore.com first and then get redirected.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Actually, drugstore.com just redirects you to Vision Direct to make the purchase. So you are better off going directly to Vision Direct to make sure that you will get your credit. Sometimes we don't get them if people go to drugstore.com first and then get redirected.
    Thanks. Off to clear cookies and order those contacts. She told me this wkend she needed more. I thought I could pick up a box at the doctor's and then order more with her new prescription. But, they changed her to the astigmatism ones and they have to be ordered at the doctor's. That's fine, I will do the ordering and get them cheaper and my SR credit, too.