Thread: Is anyone on Polyvore?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Is anyone on Polyvore?

I just joined and I was looking for friends.

It is similar to the kaboodle offer that was up last week. You basically put outfits together and share with others. I'm using it as a tool to pack for my cruise and change up my closet.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

This is a little harder than I thought it would be but I have a good idea on what I need to remember when I go to the beach.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30942117
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I just joined and I was looking for friends.

It is similar to the kaboodle offer that was up last week. You basically put outfits together and share with others. I'm using it as a tool to pack for my cruise and change up my closet.
    Cate-how's this working out for you? I don't belong, but am thinking it might work better than a gmail draft for my London clothes.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Oh I'm really liking it. I think I've only made 2 but it is helpful when visualizing an outfit. I plan to do a few this week.
    Sunshine Rewards