Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Blessing and Miracle

Lisa-here's wishing you the best birthday ever. may it be filled with love, joy, family, cake and of course presents. enjoy your special day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Thank you all very much! Being having a great day. My oldest son came over with lunch. DD and DH planted me some beautiful new flowers. Still wondering how they pulled that surprise off. LOL. We will have cake and ice cream later this evening. It's the middle of the week so we'll wait until the weekend to go out to Kemah Boardwalk for lunch/early dinner. Love that place.

The best present I can receive is a good report in a couple of weeks from my bone marrow on this past Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed that this new chemo is working!

It was really nice to read all of your birthday wishes! You all are the greatest. Again, thank you!
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisa, you so deserve a great day!!! Prayers and positive thoughts that the chemo is doing the trick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Thank you all very much! Being having a great day. My oldest son came over with lunch. DD and DH planted me some beautiful new flowers. Still wondering how they pulled that surprise off. LOL. We will have cake and ice cream later this evening. It's the middle of the week so we'll wait until the weekend to go out to Kemah Boardwalk for lunch/early dinner. Love that place.

The best present I can receive is a good report in a couple of weeks from my bone marrow on this past Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed that this new chemo is working!

It was really nice to read all of your birthday wishes! You all are the greatest. Again, thank you!
    Sunshine Rewards

Happy Birthday Lisa!! Glad you are having a special day!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Well, it's late in the day...
    so I'll hope that your birthday was a lot of fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Happy Birthday Lisa! Glad to hear your good news and hoping you get even more. Have fun at Kemah this weekend.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you guys. I had a fantastic blessed day! The cake was delicious. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Lisa, I feel it "in my bones" that you are going to get good news. I've seen you on here more than usual lately. That's always a good barometer that you are feeling better. You are in my prayers.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Lisa, I feel it "in my bones" that you are going to get good news. I've seen you on here more than usual lately. That's always a good barometer that you are feeling better. You are in my prayers.
    Oh, Pat thank you. I've been really praying hard for a healing. I'm still trusting in God. And yes, I have been forcing myself to do a little more everyday. I've even done a little shopping. LOL. Not much but a little. I haven't gotten back into my surveys yet but I'm feeling itching.
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisa, Hope you had a great birthday!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards